Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1987 rx 4x4

sasquatcher

Hey everyone i figured this would be the right section for this.. does anyone know how well this modol soobie does lifted let alone if anyoe has really lifted one before i might be picking one of this up but cant find out to much about if they even ca be lifted let aloe find a pic of one that is lifted any help is very much apprectaited!

I haven't seen one lifted, but I'm sure there are some. The departure/approach angles may not be as good as a wagon or hatch, but there are a few XT's lifted, which are prob worse. Some more info would be nice...LSD rear, DR tranny, turbo, etc?

I can tell you that you stumbled upon one of the rarer subarus. happens all the time. Oh gee, i think i'll go get a subaru, and you happen to stumble upon 'sust some subaru' that anyone else would have a hard time finding:slobber:.

take care of the car and dont ruin it, dont do anything retarded with it. if you want an off roader or a ricer, i'm sure someone will trade!

give the car due respect. dont expect to go bolting on ebay turbos either, because it doesnt work like that with older models.

this car should teach you a thing or 2.....good luck with your find:)

Edited by MilesFox

thanks again everyone and if anyone wants this said subaru i have decided against it.. if you are i the portland area im sure its still there since the guy emailed me early this mornig!

http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/1623666661.html

and what i was planning o dueing with it was a 4inch lift and keep it for daily driving and going camping! also this wont be my first subie just my first older subie! well thank you all again for all of your help!