Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!
|Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.
We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!
Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!
Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:00 PM
All the parts are there and plus it seems he added some extra hardware.
Have yet to install it, but it came with all the pulleys, a water pump, and a
And it was cheaper than other competing sellers.
I'll update when I get it put in and have the car running.
Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:25 PM
I bought a kit from Mizumo including the cam seals and the GMB water pump. Delivery time was Ok, and this is what I got in the box:
- Aisin water pump (OEM? better than GMB, as far as I know)
- LYO (Lian Yu?) cam & crankshaft seals. These came inside the water pump box, meaning they may have been damaged/deformed during shipping. I'm not installing them so I'll never know
- Kabuki (NSK) tensioner , 40BD49DU bearing (can't find literature about it). I can confirm the lenght of the pivot bushing is too short (i.e. will prevent the tensioner from moving freely as it should)
- Kabuki (NTN) lower idler, 6005LU bearing (single row)
- (2) Kabuki (NTN) idlers, 6006LU bearing (single row)
- No-brand belt, marked EB 1172. The belt was loose inside the box and was bent at a tighter radius than desirable
I guess I'm satisfied with their service, but somewhat disenchanted with their packaging. The components are pretty much what I though I was ordering, except a better-than-expected water pump. Would buy from them again, but would ask them to be a bit more careful with packaging.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users