Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

help i am lost in here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mysoob

mysoob

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • salem or

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:17 PM

i would like to find parts to swap 2.2 into my 88 gl wagon am i asking in the wrong way or is there no help

Edited by mysoob, 09 March 2010 - 11:30 PM.
no responce

#2 dragonfire

dragonfire

drive it like U stole it!

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • jacksonville

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:51 PM

are looking to buy these parts. if so then post in the subaru stuff wanted in The USMB Classifieds. i hope that helps you. if you are lookig for parts list then do some searching the the retrofitting forum of others that have done this swap. send one of them message asking to see if they can help you with things you may need.

#3 mysoob

mysoob

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • salem or

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:15 AM

thank u

#4 dragonfire

dragonfire

drive it like U stole it!

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • jacksonville

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:32 AM

no problem. the forum layout can be very confusing at first. if you ever have a question like this situation feel free to pm me.(private message) i

if i have an answer i will be willing to help. took me a while to learn forum set ups and procedures. being this is the first one i have ever been on before. now i am a member of three of them:rolleyes:. usmb. nasioc. and scoobytruck. just like suabrus. the forums become a second home.

four years later and four cars later. the forums mutiply like the cars do. started with a 88 gl sedan. 86 wagon. parts car. 90 loyale soon to be my girlfriends car. and 05 baja. it is a sickness.

Edited by dragonfire, 10 March 2010 - 12:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users