Ultimate Subaru Message Board

During my lunch break today I drove into the Wendy’s parking lot and low-and-behold I saw two 05 Subies. One was a Outback and the other a 2.5GT wagon. Goose bumps ran all over my body, I was so excited to see them. I looked inside and there were wires and computer looking gadgets all over the place. Plates were from Michigan. Looks to me there were on some kinda test drive or something. I sat in the parking lot and 8 Japanese’s guys hopped into the subies and took off. I gave one a thumbs up and returned the favor. One pointed at my Loyale and laughed Grrrrr :madder: Sorry no pictures. I took my camera out of the car the night before. Oh well.

As for the styling I love the rear end of the wagon. The outback sat really high and looked big. Almost like a mini SUV. Interior was beautiful. But overall kinda mixed feelings between the generation 3 and the now the 4. The 3 is a beautiful machine, but I'm sure the 4 will grow on me really fast!!

I saw the GT Sedan and got to sit in the GT Wagon at the Philly Auto show last weekend.

I can not wait!!

I stood and stared, and watched as the sedan spun around on the platform....

In-frikin-credible

:)

ps, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, go to need-desire.com

hehe too bad ya weren't in a lifted hatch or subarubrats, brat.. with subaru plastered on the side.. they might not have laughed, lol...

i saw an 05 wagon up here in dc the other day, passed the guy on the freeway doin 85 in my little hatch, haha.. some little jap guy too..

i stared as i drove by, he kinda gave me a funny look... ahh well..

very sharp lookin cars..

I wonder if it has that ugly fake wood on the dash. That is the one thing that is making me not get another Legacy (that and I cannot afford a new Subaru)

In late 1995 my mom paid like $15k for the Subaru we have now. Cruise control, power windows, power locks, power mirrors. Those are the only fetures it has. I love it...but now a days a Legacy with the same stuff goes for $25k...makes me sad. :(

That isn't bad. I am looking at the Toyota Corolla S. Loaded for $16,400...for an Impreza with the stuff it has it'd be like $26,000 or so...heh.

I also looked in to VWs...but they start to get expensive. Hyundais...but I don't really like them. Mazda...they seem like junk. Toyta seems like my best bet.