Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Updated) -New Webpage) EA series brake light guards...

Just checked out your webpage. That bumper looks well built. Any pics of an EA81 bumper? Can you put a brush guard on it, light tabs?

Yes, light tabs and brush guard are possible. We can customize anything we sell or do a complete custom order. I can't find our EA81 pics of the bumper. But the front one looks just like the EA82's.

So... How does that hitch mount fit with the bumper/frame? I got a few that need more hot hitchin' action, but I abuse them a lot. Will I tear the bumper off? Is it the regular interior 4-bolt mount? I'm rather interested.... The best I've towed with a Curt Industries mount hitch was an '88 Grand Fury police edition on a dual axle trailer, so I'd like some serious frame warping capabilities if it won't just straight tear out......

• 2 months later...

Looked at your site wish I had found this forum a while ago parts look great, I know they have to be pretty tough but what about the mounting setup any real protection or is it just going to be pretty after the sheet metal behind it gets smashed in? I haven't seen whats behind our stock bumpers so just curious. I'll be ordering a front bumper anyway just because I love the look and then the rear light protectors. Any idea on shipping to Vermont 05255 and whats the build/ship time for these parts. Thanks stuff looks awesome.

What's the turnaround time for the light guards? I'm just up in Tigard, OR. They look great! Also do you have a better picture than on the website of the rear bumper including the tire mount? Is there an option for mounting a Jerry can on the rear bumper? I'm really interested in one of those also. thanks!

Edited by cmiller

• 3 weeks later...

The tail light guards showed up today and they are very well built. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Great instructions too! :banana:

picture.php?albumid=41&pictureid=2490

Installed easily and clears the rear hatch no prob.

Edited by cmiller