Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Who had the lifted wagon near Warrenton VA on 29?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 subarubrat

subarubrat

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • Bealeton, VA

Posted 12 February 2004 - 07:18 AM

I passed one on the way to work this morning at about 5:45, looked to be grey in the darkeness but could have been any color. It sure looked nice and since there are only a few in the whole mid-atlantic I was shocked to see one I didn't know. I was driving the loud white Impreza.

#2 moosens

moosens

Vintage Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,866 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:47 AM

Guessing it was Tom McG.
Should be yellow if that was him.

#3 subarubrat

subarubrat

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • Bealeton, VA

Posted 12 February 2004 - 10:00 AM

I am pretty sure it wasn't him. Tom actually works in the same building as I do and lives in Centreville which is between where I was at and work.

#4 roxtar

roxtar

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • Warrenton

Posted 12 February 2004 - 10:27 AM

warrenton va? thats where i'm from! but my subbie is red and not lifted and i'm away at college in harrisonburg and i wouldn't ever be up that early. But i do think i've seen the one you're talking about from time to time

#5 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 12 February 2004 - 10:34 AM

lol Roxtar, you in my backyard if your in harrisinburg.. i'm just over the mountin in ruckersville.. 30 minutes away...

'ducks behind his new soob' j/k

#6 subarubrat

subarubrat

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • Bealeton, VA

Posted 12 February 2004 - 11:10 AM

I live just down the road from Warrenton in Remington, but I am in Warrenton a few times a week usually. Sometimes in the BRAT and sometimes in the Impreza. Have you seen that ultra clean near stock black BRAT that this old man drives? I see it in Warrenton but he never waves back or anything. I want to get a pic parked next to his (or any stock BRAT) but there are NONE around.

#7 MaroonDuneDoom

MaroonDuneDoom

Stick It To The Man!!!

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • Casper,Wy

Posted 12 February 2004 - 11:20 AM

thats too cool that you guys actually see lifted soobs. i've never actually laid my eyes on one. i don't even know any other subaru wheelers in my state. a few that had soobs and found out how baddass they are. we have alot of beat generation types that drive them here. a few hippie baby boomers too.
good lord, i need to leave this state.

#8 subarubrat

subarubrat

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • Bealeton, VA

Posted 12 February 2004 - 11:38 AM

This is the first one I have ever seen driving down the road, there are only a half dozen in the state and I know who they are. An unknown one is a big deal around here. The rareity is cool, I get all sorts of looks and allot of questions just about every time I stop somewhere. I get the notes under the wiper asking if it is for sale and while at the body shop this week two people asked them if it was for sale.

#9 Meeky Moose

Meeky Moose

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
  • Grants Pass

Posted 12 February 2004 - 11:43 AM

ahh sell it for $30k and build another :D

#10 roxtar

roxtar

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • Warrenton

Posted 12 February 2004 - 04:14 PM

remmington eh? i'm actually from opal. I've seen that brat around, it's pretty cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users