Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCCS 12 Site and Location are Set

We are proud to announce that we have set the date and location for this years West Coast Subaru Show.

We will be holding the show at Chelan County Expo Center in Cashmere, Washington.

Chelan County Expo Center

The show will be Sat. August 21st. As usual, you are welcome to come and camp Friday night, and stay through Sunday.

The site looks very promising and may well provide one of the best venues we have had to date.

We look forward to seeing you all there. Be sure to watch the website and forums for updates as we continue with the planning process.

793864776_hJzHs-M.jpg

Edited by WCSS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm time to start checking for flights. Where would you land if you were going to fly into a major airport?

yes I'm serious....:eek:

Seatac airport is Seattle's airport. I'm 13 minutes away. . . I could probably put you and another up for a day or two. Extra car. . ? Maybe. It would be good to have the impreza along as a chase vehicle for the coupe. I usually get my buddy to drive one of my other vehicles, you could ride along if that happens. Or drive it if not.

I know there's a couple of us Seattle area guys who have more than one car going to the show.

You could fly to Seatac then take a Horizon flight to East Wenatchee (Pangborn Airport) That puts you about 10-15 miles from the fairgrounds.

For that extra cost, you could rent a vehicle and drive from Seattle. . . It's a really beautiful drive over the pass and thru foresty mountains.