Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCCS 12 Site and Location are Set

I got this email from Ken at All Wheel Drive Auto earlier this week:

Hey there Tex,

How's it going? I took a quick to Cashmere this last Saturday...I like to go on drives...took a couple photos of the Gate area without snow and then went across Hwy 2 and up to the FS roads and went as far as I could go comfortably by myself.I have made it all the way down to Peshastin when it was dry but it was pretty slick and deep in spots this time.

take it easy.

Sorry not a real great photog.

http://picasaweb.google.com/kjohanson2/Cashmere#

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know a darn thing about trad climbing. I love sport climbing, but BOULDERING is the shiznit.

I'm still new to sport climbing (been bouldering for a few years), but I'd really like to check out the routes at L-worth.

Bouldering is my favorite, though. Let's bring our pads.

Heh, I'm just a lowly rock hopper, no safety gear, just my balance and good

sense.

I might join you guys on the smaller stuff.

Twitch

PS: Just looked it up on Yahoo Maps, 4 hours, not bad, a little farther than

going to E-burg.

• 2 weeks later...
Rim rock lake is a long was from the fair grounds like the other side of white pass. just seems kinda far to go wheeling on a 3 day show. I plan on taking it easy this year do more hanging out than driving last year i popped my ej :( altho it was a junk yard motor...

I will be there in the Gen 3 brat should have a 6 inch lift and good tires by then maby i will win something haha.

Rob.

Scrach that should be there in the RX!!!! :) he he he

• 2 weeks later...

sweet! only 350km!!! closest yet :D

it'll be especially good since I won't have to go through seattle. it's always super slow when i drive down for wcss. Might try to get some of my buddies down in the wagon. :D

That we should have adopted 100 years ago.

Still bummed that I have to pick between the show and RallyX national championship.

Shawn's conundrum:

Hmmm. . . Let me see. . . 4 1/2 minutes in a car doing Rally X. (Which is a blast, but comes every month or so all Spring/Summer/Fall [sometimes Winter] ) Or a weekend with old friends I haven't seen for years. . . ?

Toughy. ;)