Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mt. Hood

sube4x4

So i was watching the news tonight and noticed that mt. hood is supposed to get a foot of snow tonight. My question is, where are the good wheelin spots up there? Anyone want to show me this weekend?:grin::grin:

-cody

• 2 weeks later...

sweet soobiedoo!! Im about 8 miles from the turn.

You'll have to go up with daredevil1166 and I sometime. Hopefully i have another subaru by then.

Lolo pass is great, always different(yet the same), awesome hiking, views and winter wheeling

sweet soobiedoo!! Im about 8 miles from the turn.

You'll have to go up with daredevil1166 and I sometime. Hopefully i have another subaru by then.

Lolo pass is great, always different(yet the same), awesome hiking, views and winter wheeling

Surely, yes...I may just have to go up there daily to check the snow level :rolleyes:

We should organize a group, or at least wheel together somewhat regularly. Seems like there's plenty of capable soobs around, but guys like TeamCF having to be the minority on outings. That's certainly not been the case for me, with NWWO up here!!! I think between browns camp, sand lake, hood, and some other spots, we could keep busy.