Ultimate Subaru Message Board

* Plan Change *(see post #1) Iowa Campout Weekend... (anyone from Midwest is welcome)

Dang, this sounds like a fun time - too bad we (madkow & I) wont be able to make it - too many things going on here & no extra money for extended road trips. :mad:

Only road trip we get to do these days is down to Madtown to get Madkow's folks moved - what fun! (NOT) :-\

Dont forget to take lots of pictures so you can taunt those of us that didnt get to go with how much fun we missed out on... :grin:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom prefers to drive in ************ty weather. makes him think he's driving thru the rainforest on a amazonian safari :headbang:

Lol, yes sir. Getting slammed left and right with rain bursts and small plants.

I do like driving the worst weather though :)

As of now, i dont think i am going to make it. My campsite is already paid for too. oh well. Things are really busy.

have fun guys, enjoy use of my campsight. Ben, if you can pm me your email, i will forward on my campsight reservation sheet from the IA DNR so you can use it...since it is reserved for 6 people.....

That stinks but will do brent. Looks like its just me, mick, indy, my brother and maybe dennis if he graces us with his presence.

I guess those wanting or wishing to go who couldnt before think of alternative dates you think you would be available. Though as you know it gets way sticky hot here in july and august months. Plus take into account that we have the Iowa State Fair in August as well. Which if you dont go every year its pretty neat to take in. And also school starts up again for the kiddies so take that into account as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

are not the parks all under water now.....:eek:, lakes full of ecoli bacteria, and bat disease closures, not to mention a bear is wandering around in northern iowa....fun times

ben why are you up so late, night owl?

Edited by bheinen74

• 2 weeks later...