Ultimate Subaru Message Board

*new bumpers and more!* pics of trip to ocean shores

True2Blue

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bighorns FTW :banana: Run them on my Brat, the Beast and my Yota, they rock! Nice rig

-Bill

thanks! :D i just bought them this morning. i have aluminum slot rims ill be putting them on here soon..

the tires hum a bit but w/e i love the look. i gotta test em once i do my clutch (when i get the kit in the mail)

looks like ************:)go get it dirty.cheers, brian

cleaned the rims up good today nice and bright:)

washed and waxed the body:lol:

its goin to a local mud pit once i install the clutch which hasn't arrived yet.....

Tranny is coming out doin a "rebuild" on it, new shift linkage bushings are gettin installed. and maybe some internal bearings and syncros depending on how bad it is.. and the clutch

WHILE the tranny is out ill be adding 2" of lift to the struts 1" to the engine and tranny lift blocks i know i have to extend the steering linkage as well. also dropping my rear 'swing arms' down 2" to help level everything out and push the wheel away from the fender (next to the door) (don't know when depends on how long the rest takes)