Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Subi.... *Updated*

88Subi4x4

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey True2Blue.... i cant remember your name..... sorry...

got some pics from picking it up todaymms_picture-1-1.jpg[/img]

mms_picture-1.jpg[/img]

got it home and washed it up doing to start messing around with some stuff tomorrow maybe getting it running..... not sure whats wrong with it.... get some 14 inch Pugs on it as well!!:grin:

Started it up this morning to see if it would even run.... it started right up and i looked under the hood to see antifreeze just pouring out of the water pump seal....:lol: ( no wonder the guy i bought it from said it over heated...) Found a new pump in my garage... (Lucky me) put a new seal on it and while i was down there but on some new Timing belts! It Runs Great but i think when it was over heated it blew the head gasket... :mad: o well EJ Here i Come ( Got the 14 inch Pugs on it and cleaned the car up alot as well) :banana::banana::banana::banana:

mms_picture-8.jpg[/img]

mms_picture-9.jpg[/img]

mms_picture-7.jpg[/img]

nice rig bro.. i looked at ur maroon rig online a long time ago when you had a sub in it and were sellin it for 4k. my girl was talking to you for me her name is sarah. we knew each other on myspace so did sarah.

if you still have no clue its okay.

i love the color! thats a bad boy

Jeff- yes and god knows i will or be like crap there goes my straight body.... my subaru use to be so clean until i started wheeling with you guys hahah :banana: But it was well worth it!

o ya i remember now whats up man... you should come wheeling sometime thanks for the complements i am digging the color to! :grin: