Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Subi.... *Updated*

88Subi4x4

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome I cant wait to see it drive how tall is that thing

Me to I want to get it driving SOOOO BAD! but im still working on getting the exhaust... :mad: and finishing up the wiring! and messing with the camber :mad: such a pain in the A$$

It is a 9 inch lift... Ej2.2...

Reid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dang dude you got extra saucy on this one i was just buildin a push bar (old school brat style) and a rear bumper similar to your yours but i really want a swing out tire carrier. When are you takin it to Walker or to johnsons bar in my home town get it stuck in the river. haha no but for real im drooling over it dude.

dang dude you got extra saucy on this one i was just buildin a push bar (old school brat style) and a rear bumper similar to your yours but i really want a swing out tire carrier. When are you takin it to Walker or to johnsons bar in my home town get it stuck in the river. haha no but for real im drooling over it dude.

Thanks! i have always wanted one of thos swing gates to hold a full size wheel/tire as well..... maybe someday i will get around to it. I will be taking it up to walker with The guys from NW WASHINGTON OFFROAD when its all done...... :banana:

well today I got my exhaust on and my camber correction all taken care of!

I also took it for a spin around the block a few times and wow what a difference in power with that EJ in it! hopefully the delta low torque cams will help even more...... With all that power...... I will def. mess up my gear ratio even more with some bigger tires! :lol::banghead:

Now to finish up some last few wires.... get my heat working.....:banghead: and find some Bigger tires.... then hopefully a trip up to walker to see how it works! :banana:

WILL GET SOME MORE PICS UP SOON

Edited by 88Subi4x4