Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '95 Legacy: Trashwagon10

TheLoyale

ROFL :lol: i dunno about painting the whole basement - but a few "accents" here & there might work! :grin:

Hahaha- You haven't seen my basement! :grin: Your probably right though, less is more! Would go good w/ the vintage Jimi Hendrix black light poster.:grin:

He's too young to know any better. :grin:

hehe, yeah, i know - but we can attempt to edu-ma-cate him, cant we?? :lol:

hmmm, seems to me we have that album on cd here somewhere...

i grew up with "tokers" and listening to Floyd as well as Hendricks, Joplin, the Doors and so on...

ah, the good ol days... :rolleyes::grin:

Yeah, I remember going to town on the paneling in my buddies basement, as well as the smooth drywall ceiling. Some poorly executed mix of Peter Max and Marvel Comics, all done with the black light paint that was so popular in the Seventies. Throw in some bong hits and Black Sabbath's Paranoid on an 8 track player and suddenly all that "art" seemed profound.

Edited by rainman19154
corrected spelling

I may be young, but I know "Hendricks" is spelled "Hendrix" ;)

Floyd's (Another Brick in the wall) is a great song! "How can ya have any pudding if you don't eat ur meat? If you don't eat ur meat, how can you have any pudding!"

hehe, yeah, i know - but we can attempt to edu-ma-cate him, cant we?? :lol:

hmmm, seems to me we have that album on cd here somewhere...

i grew up with "tokers" and listening to Floyd as well as Hendricks, Joplin, the Doors and so on...

ah, the good ol days... :rolleyes::grin:

Yeah, I remember going to town on the paneling in my buddies basement, as well as the smooth drywall ceiling. Some poorly executed mix of Peter Max and Marvel Comics, all done with the black light paint that was so popular in the Seventies. Throw in some bong hits and Black Sabbath's Paranoid on an 8 track player and suddenly all that "art" seemed profound.

like totally!! :grin:

I may be young, but I know "Hendricks" is spelled "Hendrix" ;)**

Floyd's (Another Brick in the wall) is a great song! "How can ya have any pudding if you don't eat ur meat? If you don't eat ur meat, how can you have any pudding!"

**what can I say - another CRS moment :rolleyes: (it's h*ll gettin old)

"The Wall" Album is one thing - good, very true - but "Uma Guma"....whole 'nother ballgame. :grin: especially with a little cannabis floating around, hehe.

and we are now sooo far off topic I am surprised we havent been yelled at!!:lol:

Edited by heartless

**what can I say - another CRS moment :rolleyes: (it's h*ll gettin old)

"The Wall" Album is one thing - good, very true - but "Uma Guma"....whole 'nother ballgame. :grin: especially with a little cannabis floating around, hehe.

and we are now sooo far off topic I am surprised we havent been yelled at!!:lol:

All this "talk" makes me want to hook up the turntable and pull out the vinyl!!!

LOL I wish I can put a grill on my car still.. the car i brought somehow got bunched up in the front.. I'm about to remove the engine the last week of this month so I should have much room to hit the frame with a BFH.

I was wondering if all that flat black was going to clash but I think it turned out really good.. it's like 5 coats, plus 2 coats of UV clear.

• 3 weeks later...