Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '95 Legacy: Trashwagon10

TheLoyale

Are those impreza seats you put in the wagon? Man I need new seats in my 95 Legacy so bad.. I doubt I can do them before next month given the stuff I need to do first.

*EDIT

THE DOOR LOCK TIMER!!!! (sorry for caps)

where in the car did you see that??? It's to lock the car doors mine might need replacement and I can't figure out where it is but sounds like it's near the glove box area sounds like a relay clicking.

The car will sometimes try to keep locking it's self or if I lock my drivers door the other doors don't lock but say 5 min down the road the doors just lock.. really annoying hearing the doors locking over and over again 10 times driving down the road.

Also your other post where your car hops sideways in a turn haha same thing my car is doing.. Not a cool feeling and not fun in the snow.. From what I hear worn tophats do that? nevertheless my struts are blown at 222K and I plan on getting springs for the car too next month.

Edited by 1-3-2-4

The seats are from a '94 Legacy Turbo sedan, much nicer then the stock Outback seats (Mine was shot, must have been owned by a 450lbs guy)

Yea I noticed once in a while the doors will lock right after you shut the car off, as for where the timer is, yes its kinda by the glove box, if you removed the passenger side air vent (By the door) you will see the Timer. Easy to get at I might add.

I think my tophats are still good, but the struts are toast at 207,000. I want some '96-99 Outback struts but its hard to find complete assemblies.

The seats are from a '94 Legacy Turbo sedan, much nicer then the stock Outback seats (Mine was shot, must have been owned by a 450lbs guy)

Yea I noticed once in a while the doors will lock right after you shut the car off, as for where the timer is, yes its kinda by the glove box, if you removed the passenger side air vent (By the door) you will see the Timer. Easy to get at I might add.

I think my tophats are still good, but the struts are toast at 207,000. I want some '96-99 Outback struts but its hard to find complete assemblies.

Wow a 94 legacy?!!? They look like they never been sat in good find! Good to know it's easy to get at I'd have to check it out this weekend maybe.

Also my car is so bouncy it's crazy I plan on getting GR-2's and some H&R Springs so a already low car is going lower.

painted intake pipe, painted interior panels... just get some VOLK TE37 knock offs and you'll acheive your ricer dream status. :lol:

just playin man, stuff looks good! maybe next time paint the interior yellow and red LOL:grin:

painted intake pipe, painted interior panels... just get some VOLK TE37 knock offs and you'll acheive your ricer dream status. :lol:

just playin man, stuff looks good! maybe next time paint the interior yellow and red LOL:grin:

That is just cold, Scott! LOL

leave the boy alone! he is having fun with his new toy. :lol:

Tom - the Lego is lookin good, altho I'm not sure i like the lighter colored trim panels on the dash - but that is personal preference - if you like it, it's all good. :)

I am a little jealous tho - you have a cargo net AND a cargo cover! I want a cargo cover!! *pouts*

But - I do have something you dont - yet...hehehe

Don't forget Scott, your the dude that owned a Honda and Toyota Rice machine (I always owned a Subaru) :-p

The lighter color is ok with me, I thought it was gonna be a tad darker (Slate Gray) I'm gonna carry tis color onto the door panels as well.

I just put that cargo net in (Its for a new gen Outback) but it all fits the same.

Whatcha got that I ain't got? Hmmmm?

Edited by TheLoyale

I don't think you can post those types of pictures on here? :brow:

Some people's kids! I swear!! :lol: besides, wouldnt do that - wouldnt want to scare anyone!! :lol::lol:

no, my pics are of the vehicular type...

The "cool" factor - times 2 - 5% Limo Black with 67% heat reflection!! Looks good and helps keep the interior cooler!

Still need to get the rear hatch window done, but both sides are done & it DOES make a difference...

second pic is "just because" - got that little sticker with the muffler & just had to put it on, hehe. and yes, the car is dirty - a Subaru is supposed to be, isnt it?

post-89-136027641704_thumb.jpg

post-89-136027641711_thumb.jpg

Yes, my mind is in the gutter. Guess it comes from my parents :)

Little dark for me, but yeah it does keep the interior cooler. Looks good with the red.

Haha, I have that same sticker!

See you have some siding action going on with the house. good luck!

Don't forget Scott, your the dude that owned a Honda and Toyota Rice machine (I always owned a Subaru) :-p

The lighter color is ok with me, I thought it was gonna be a tad darker (Slate Gray) I'm gonna carry tis color onto the door panels as well.

I just put that cargo net in (Its for a new gen Outback) but it all fits the same.

Whatcha got that I ain't got? Hmmmm?

I find this comment funny tom because i believe this is only the 2nd car youve ever owned.:lol:

my first car was also a SUBARU. and i still have that very car :grin:

but my first road legal car was a 91 Chevrolet Cavalier. :eek: i know shocking. i hated that car with a passion. then i got subie my first subaru on the road...yup thats right i did have her road legal at 1 time.

Don't forget Scott, your the dude that owned a Honda and Toyota Rice machine (I always owned a Subaru) :-p\

lol i was just givin ya ************ because you made a ricer comment about your intake when you were over the other day.

yeah, i owned the rice burners, well, the xB didnt exactly burn anything, but i did out run a dump truck once. teehee. i dont regret it either the GSR was probably the most fun car i've owned. but alas, they were tastefully done, other than some rims and suspension work they were aesthetically pleasing. lol.

Yes, my mind is in the gutter. Guess it comes from my parents :)

Little dark for me, but yeah it does keep the interior cooler. Looks good with the red.

Haha, I have that same sticker!

See you have some siding action going on with the house. good luck!

did you pick up a cherry bomb rather than the non-muffler setup?