Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wiring Loom ej 2.5

SubiePimp

ok so here is the deal. I have a 02 impreza wireing loom (complete) with ecu and cruise control box, etc. and i am looking for someone who i can send it to and have the wiring loom cut down to control a 2.5L SOHC Motor US SPEC out of a 02 impreza RS. I just need the engine control no transmission or anything like that. This motor will be put into a 1992 Subaru Loyale 4WD 5 SPEED E82. any help is appriciated.

can u give me a complete rundown of what u are going to do and do u label the wires that need to be spliced into the loyale? sounds good tho and i need to have this done and sent out to whom ever in like three weeks from now.

Do u offer anykind of warenty or defect fix of any time period like 30 days or so? if not its cool but just curious?

I Am very intrested and probley gona send it to you just need to know the details........

ITS A DEAL IF U CAN PROVIDE DETAILED Installation instructions.........thanx

Edited by SubiePimp
adding

I strip the harness completely. Important wires are tagged for example tach signal, ignition on, battery hot, etc. Its like wiring a huge stereo harness. It is generic wiring meaning you can put it in any car but you may need to lengthen wires at points for your application. Most of the Subaru's this length already works right out of the box if you place the ECM where the factory did. I believe on that year car its on the passenger side footboard so if you mount the computer there instead of where the EA series cars have it under the steering column you should have plenty of wire and not a big rats nest of wire under the steering column with the existing wiring.

All of your factory wiring remains intact so you can revert back to the ea82 if you have to. Yuck. :) Once you go this way you never will go back.

Its guaranteed to start the car and to shut off when ignition on is switched off. 30 days is fine.

can u private message me an give me an address to send it to and what form of paymeny that you would like cash, money order, paypal etc. Maybe a phone number.

sounds like a good deal. its going to be like a week or two un til i send it out but would like to get a shipping estimate and have it ready to go asap.

thanx agian bro appriciate it lots....

• 4 weeks later...
any idea on where i can get a harness for a 1999 ej25 engine i only need the engine to run as it is for a sand rail
there are two different EJ25's in 1999 if it matters to you at all. Phase II SOHC was offered in Forester and RS that year, the rest were the DOHC Phase I. find a junk yard with a blown engine and they'll sell parts, like the intake manifold off of it.

a month late but I have one if you're interested PM me.