Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show is set!!!!

Here are the details to date,

Location Hood River Oregon, HR county fairgrounds.

Date August 27th-29th, 2004

Festivities will last the entire weekend. Show and shine will be on Saturday the 28th. SCCA/Oregon Rally Group rallyX on Sunday the29th.

Camping on site. Price is being negotiated. They have tent and full hook up sites.

More details will follow as they are commited to by all involved.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I read it on the Impreza site the day before it was posted here, so when I asked Zap or Qman to post the info, I already knew it. :lol:

WOW Snowman, I don't think I've ever heard of a college starting classes before public schools did. Mine also stared toward the end of September. That is a real bummer.

Originally posted by richierich

Very cool. Actually heard it from John, at 5:00. Ha! Kind of figured you were trying to do some rally-x since you didn't mention any sites to choose from, figured you had one in mind.

Tell us Portland guys, if there is anything we can do to help.

The last couple of times when people were asked to give their input on a place, a huge debate started. We tried to avoid it. We've had pretty good success with planning HP meets by simply giving everybody a date and place.

If there was gonna be no chance of a RallyX, we would have held it in WA.

Will definitely ask you for a favor or two on down the line Richie. We'll be in town to reconoiter (sp?) the place in a couple of weeks. Maybe you can caravan out to the place with those of us who go. . .

Dude! sweeeeeeet!

that location should be beautiful in the summer! I was in that area passing thru last summer, and there are some cool sites to stop and see- like stonehenge (the washington side, and its a replica of course) and also on the warshington side, there is a spot along side the road (and coulmbia) that is really nice rock climbing.....

The Hood River chamber of commerce will be trying to set up a nice list of things to do in the area. There are many summer type things to do. This may be the best event yet!

We will have more info to add as the weeks go by. Stay tuned.

Man- the year I'm gone we do one in Oregon! and at Hood River no less!

You all have a good time, the weather should be great!

I will be joining the midwest folks this april, but we'll miss the west coast my "Alma Madder" (sp?).

Enjoy Oregon!

Kurt