- When the key is turned, I can hear the starter click but it won't start. It's a loud click but not accompanied by any other sound.
- Tried running a jumper wire from the positive battery post to the starter post/connection to rule out connections. Still a no-go.
- Just installed a new (remanufactured) starter, (brand new) battery and (brand new) cables
- Double-checked all the grounds, fuses and any applicable connections
- Plenty of juice (headlights, radio, alarm all work perfectly fine)
- Tried to jump-start it with our other car, still the same symptoms
- No corrosion or loose connections
Here's the starter I bought:
What are the chances the starter is bad or even the wrong one? Should I just pull it out and have Advance (where I bought it) test it for me?