Ultimate Subaru Message Board

another shelf for the garage, its a monster shelf

bheinen74

IMGA0870.jpg?t=1273364950

this has a ej22tlongblock, approx 12 tires, 2 rear diffs, 2 intake manifolds, 4 bags of quickrite concrete, and now i have to figure out how to organize the rest of my garage/shop.

just put the shelf in today, its about 3.5ft deep, about 8ft tall, and about 7 ft long. I have a few other shelves too, they got full.

I really need to organize. picked this shelf up today for 79 plus tax.

more picts here, not high quality pics: http://s405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/bheinen74/cleaning%20garage%20new%20shelf/

if you have other cool shelves, please post them here, i am SURE there are much better ones out there...:maybe i can get some ideas on how to make it organized more like you guys do that works

theres a car under the blue cover to the right, i need a shelf on top of that car too...

Edited by bheinen74

IMGA0870.jpg?t=1273364950

this has a ej22tlongblock, approx 12 tires, 2 rear diffs, 2 intake manifolds, 4 bags of quickrite concrete, and now i have to figure out how to organize the rest of my garage/shop.

just put the shelf in today, its about 3.5ft deep, about 8ft tall, and about 7 ft long. I have a few other shelves too, they got full.

I really need to organize. picked this shelf up today for 79 plus tax.

more picts here, not high quality pics: http://s405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/bheinen74/cleaning%20garage%20new%20shelf/

if you have other cool shelves, please post them here, i am SURE there are much better ones out there...:maybe i can get some ideas on how to make it organized more like you guys do that works

theres a car under the blue cover to the right, i need a shelf on top of that car too...

Holy cow.

I've seen those shelves take a lot of weight, but DAYUM.

I'll post up a pic when I can, but we've got a shelf that runs the entire length

of the garage.

Twitch

PS: Our shelf is packed as well, btw.