Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

another shelf for the garage, its a monster shelf

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bheinen74

bheinen74

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • central Iowa

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

Posted Image

this has a ej22tlongblock, approx 12 tires, 2 rear diffs, 2 intake manifolds, 4 bags of quickrite concrete, and now i have to figure out how to organize the rest of my garage/shop.

just put the shelf in today, its about 3.5ft deep, about 8ft tall, and about 7 ft long. I have a few other shelves too, they got full.

I really need to organize. picked this shelf up today for 79 plus tax.

more picts here, not high quality pics: http://s405.photobuc...rage new shelf/

if you have other cool shelves, please post them here, i am SURE there are much better ones out there...:maybe i can get some ideas on how to make it organized more like you guys do that works

theres a car under the blue cover to the right, i need a shelf on top of that car too...

Edited by bheinen74, 08 May 2010 - 07:56 PM.

#2 Twitch de la Brat

Twitch de la Brat

Village Psycho

• Members
  • 1,644 posts
  • The Athol of Idaho

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:22 AM

Posted Image

this has a ej22tlongblock, approx 12 tires, 2 rear diffs, 2 intake manifolds, 4 bags of quickrite concrete, and now i have to figure out how to organize the rest of my garage/shop.

just put the shelf in today, its about 3.5ft deep, about 8ft tall, and about 7 ft long. I have a few other shelves too, they got full.

I really need to organize. picked this shelf up today for 79 plus tax.

more picts here, not high quality pics: http://s405.photobuc...rage new shelf/

if you have other cool shelves, please post them here, i am SURE there are much better ones out there...:maybe i can get some ideas on how to make it organized more like you guys do that works

theres a car under the blue cover to the right, i need a shelf on top of that car too...

Holy cow.
I've seen those shelves take a lot of weight, but DAYUM.
I'll post up a pic when I can, but we've got a shelf that runs the entire length
of the garage.

Twitch

PS: Our shelf is packed as well, btw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users