Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BRAT Meet **post your photos**

This is the general info for the meet on Memorial Day Weekend, original thread is here with greater detail http://ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=110221

Saturday the 29th- Meet at Winegars located here http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1CHMY_enUS310US310&sourceid=chrome&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=1013+E+University+Way%0AEllensburg,+WA+98926&fb=1&gl=us&hnear=1013+E+University+Way%0AEllensburg,+WA+98926&cid=0,0,5595977112535483288&ei=DB2jS6zzA43ctgOsivjUAw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQnwIwAA at 5pm for an ice cream meet and great. After that head up to the camping spot located here http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Ellensburg,+WA&daddr=Forest+Service+Rd+3500&hl=en&geocode=FSIczQId-ZXQ-CkxjjqyMvKZVDEXCcBMYduw-A%3BFaAY0AIdpwDQ-A&mra=ls&sll=47.192279,-120.586023&sspn=0.016448,0.038581&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11 where there will likely be a camp fire to hang out around.

Sunday the 30th- Meet here http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=47.001208,-120.535839&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=47.001194,-120.535528&sspn=0.00206,0.004823&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18 at 10am to prepare for the cruise, we will depart promptly at 11am and take this route http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Ellensburg,+WA&daddr=46.80523,-120.435562+to:2415+South+1st+Street,+Yakima,+WA&geocode=FSIczQId-ZXQ-CkxjjqyMvKZVDEXCcBMYduw-A%3B%3BFXKMxgIdTJTR-CkdhGaGJNaZVDG3Rzk_0LG9hA&hl=en&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=11&via=1&sll=46.763384,-120.421143&sspn=0.265284,0.617294&ie=UTF8&ll=46.764324,-120.428009&spn=0.265279,0.617294&t=h&z=11 to Miners for lunch. After that we head back via the same route to our starting location for the main meet and show. During the show there will be voting for top three brats and awards presented for the winners. When thats done the evening is yours to choose, some people might go back to camp, some people might go find some trails, its up to you.

Monday the 31st- Hang out or head home if you havent

If you need any assistence finding your way to the camping spot, start location, lunch, or anything in general give me (Andy) a call at (253)-381-6539 ill be happy to help

List of potential attendees-

1. Fenix747- 86 BRAT

2. bratsurus1- 80 Hatchbrat

3. The Beast I Drive- Rusty Red BRAT

4. Jake DMC- 79 BRAT + 06 Outback

5. Twitch de la Brat- 85 BRAT

6. Mr. Brat- 85 BRAT

7. Mugs- 86 BRAT

8. Indrid cold- 84 BRAT and/or 84 Hatch

9. Turbone- 85 BRAT?

10. asis- 80 BRAT

11. tallwelder81- 82 BRAT

12. Txakura- Coupe

13. mtnman38- Project "sh*tbox" (brat)

14. Markus56- 82 BRAT

15. Zap- BRAT

Hope to see yall there :banana:

-Andy

Edited by Zap

Weather http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USWA0130

Looks like it will be nice for the cruise. And for the early birds their might be some showers but they are always hit and miss. Could be pouring on the south side of town and still sunny on the north.

My advise for those who are camping is be prepared for the worst but hope for the best. Try to stay dry and warm, bring an extra jacket just in case, it still gets cold at night. And most of all it is Eburg, so bring a wind breaker :lol:

-Andy

My Brat won't even be ready by this weekend. Too much to do to it. It's already started, so I can't bring it stock either. Thinkin' about just driving up in my other Subaru Sunday a.m. and hanging out for the day. I'll bring Subaru toys to look at, more Brats than the rest of you combined. :grin:

Forcast looks beautiful!!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/ski/tenday/USWA0130?role=

Had a great time. It was good to meet you guys who I hadn't met before. My only disappointment was that only 2 of the 9? Brats were lifted. lol

Good to see you Jerry. Fix that damn mustang before it sinks into the ground. My offer of 2350 stands. :grin:

Here's a shot of us leaving for the canyon cruise. (which was very beautiful but frustrating as the speed was 45mph. That road needs to be 75 or more :lol:)

100531_004.jpg

Saw this on the way home.

100531_005.jpg

Got a speeding ticket on the way home too. . . :rolleyes:

Dude, a speeding tic? :-\

I dont think I've ever driven that slow on a 300mi drive :rolleyes:

Cops were every where :mad:

More pics!

Took these with my cell...

0530001206.jpg

0530001207a.jpg

0530001211.jpg

0530001211a.jpg

0530001231a.jpg

0530001250.jpg

Everyone else make it home ok?

Twitch?

Fenix? (I know you only lived about a mile away, lucky)

Got some vid of Chinook Pass, need to get it edited and uploaded.

Looked cool

I love that canyon rd. drive. I used to drive that in the patrol car when I was bored over there at the firing center.....did a fair amount of fishing in the river too.

Glad everyone had fun. Not a bad turnout....

Yea i made it home fine, That new cable was all twitch needed and he towed me home.

The two problems that happened on this trip both happened at that stop sign :lol:

Twitch fried a wire then as i was sitting next to him my car died. Thinking now its the distributer, it wasnt latched down all the way :rolleyes:

Other than that i think the meet turned out awesome! Had a great time and met some great people. Thanks to all who showed up and made this happen, definitely going to try and make this happen next year too!

-Andy

Well, unfortunately I'm unable to offload the pictures off my phone right now

(piece of crap) anyway, I had a great time, made it back just fine :)

Almost got zinged with a ticket on way home :eek:

Thank goodness the cop was in a decent mood :-\

Those guys were out in FORCE this weekend.

Saw one going after another guy going the opposite direction.

I had a great time!

But I probably won't be going over a day early again.

It gets kinda lonely out there in the boonies...

Overall I had a great time.

Maybe next time I won't be so broke :-\ and neither will my BRAT :lol:

Thanks again to everybody who helped!

And I hope to be there next year!

Maybe on a less policed weekend...

Twitch

Thanks again to everybody who helped!

And I hope to be there next year!

Maybe on a less policed weekend...

Twitch

Actually I think Memorial Day Weekend is a great weekend to have it. It worked for 98% of everyones' schedule

And if you weren't trying to follow some stikin yahoo in a grey BRAT thinking that is car was speeed racer you would not have gotten almost zinged :eek: There MR. GPS is my speedo guy.

No, really a great weekend just watch the speeds coming down a hill, will post more on my "trip" later. Right now my son an I have a BRAT to unload and gear to clean.

Edited by Mugs

Did the convoy to Spokane with Mugs and Twitch. As mentioned previously by Mugs and Twitch we had a brush with the law. The officer told me that I was doing 82. I was of coarse trying to catch up.

The show was fun and it was great to meet all of you guys. I look forward to doing it again.

Paul