Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Pics From Walker

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Uberoo

Uberoo

Subaru Wheeler

• Members
  • 3,406 posts
  • lewiston,ID

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:02 AM

You know I want to go wheeling up at walker but if everyone up there is an ****************** like you seem to be...Maybe I have no business heading up there.at least down here I get respect just for taking a subie through all the holes that the big trucks get stuck in.

as for the worthless pictureless threads:How in the hell do you take pictures and drive at the same time?The best I can do is take some after pics and try to tell what happened.

Edited by Uberoo, 09 June 2010 - 03:08 AM.

#27 3eyedwagon

3eyedwagon

Build it, don't buy it!

• Members
  • 708 posts
  • Apache Junction

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:09 PM

You're probably right. I'd hate for you to catch a hard time, see that wheeling is more than driving through mud puddles, and ruin your opinion of the sport.

As far as pictures; other people have hands. They can operate the camera the same as you. They put the magic button in the same place ON ALL OF THEM. Hand your camera off, and ask them to get some snaps as you go through stuff. Most all of the pics from Walker are taken by the driver or passenger getting out, and taking pics of other peoples cars as they go through stuff.

#28 Uberoo

Uberoo

Subaru Wheeler

• Members
  • 3,406 posts
  • lewiston,ID

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:07 PM

I love wheeling more than mud.Which is why my offroad is mostly trail running with some mud thrown in.

#29 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Members
  • 2,572 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

I love wheeling more than mud.Which is why my offroad is mostly trail running with some mud thrown in.

I love wheeling too, and this is how we do it every time we go out.

Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users