Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Will impreza springs fit a 95 legacy?

I will be upgrading from the stock struts to the KYB GR2's I will be lowering the car at the same time (Oh My!) I was going to do H&R springs but they are a little bit pricey.

I was looking at these here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-02-03-Impreza-WRX-M2-Coil-Lowering-Low-Springs-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem563cec40d7QQitemZ370389303511QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

ok looks like I need rear WRX tophats
can you describe?

i'm hoping to install 2002 WRX rear struts and springs in my legacy. i have the struts and springs, but no top hats. so you're saying i'll need top hats, i can't just swap the legacy top hats from the legacy onto the impreza stuff?

can you describe?

i'm hoping to install 2002 WRX rear struts and springs in my legacy. i have the struts and springs, but no top hats. so you're saying i'll need top hats, i can't just swap the legacy top hats from the legacy onto the impreza stuff?

02' WRX springs have a taper at the top so I would need matching tophats for the rear I did run into a tread on NASIOC which listed when and what models can use what springs.

Only thing I can't figure out if lowering springs will fit the KYB GR-2's I have