It has a few nice factory options like power steering, electric mirrors and a 3.889 rear plate LSD!
I will register the car next week and once I got the plates and pass the road worthiness test I will start work on it. Things to do:
- body work (see above)
- EJ engine swap and install LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) fuel system
- EJ AWD D/R 3.900 5-speed gearbox swap
- EJ series front hubs/brakes and rear Cross Bred 5-lug disk brake kit
- install dash with extended instrument cluster
- find beige Forester seats
- finish chrome bumper swap
Edited by LeoneTurbo, 29 June 2010 - 07:14 AM.