Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Productivity tools to trade?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 KEITH FOREMAN

KEITH FOREMAN

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • VANCOUVER

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:58 PM

My apologies for wasting your time

Edited by KEITH FOREMAN, 30 June 2010 - 03:57 PM.
APAPRENTLY UNNECCESSARY

#2 Twitch de la Brat

Twitch de la Brat

Village Psycho

• Members
  • 1,623 posts
  • The Athol of Idaho

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:59 PM

Ok...
So you are wanting to trade information for tricks in the shop?
Sorry pal, but we freely swap info on here, and if you look around, you'll see
that.
And I'm pretty sure many of us know more about computers than you think ;)

So, here's my free tip for the day:
Start learning to share freely, and others will share freely with you as well.

Also, welcome to the USMB, please don't make an @$$ of yourself right away...

Twitch

#3 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

Ok...
So you are wanting to trade information for tricks in the shop?
Sorry pal, but we freely swap info on here, and if you look around, you'll see
that.
And I'm pretty sure many of us know more about computers than you think ;)

So, here's my free tip for the day:
Start learning to share freely, and others will share freely with you as well.

Also, welcome to the USMB, please don't make an @$$ of yourself right away...

Twitch

Yeah, don't be like twitch!! :banana:

#4 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:25 PM

In the adp system, you can use the sdl function to set individual notes which allow you to access tires by size, paint by color code, parts by major service, recall number or multi-supercession, or to list alternate or additional part numbers. One list can also invoke another list. (reportedly similar to reynolds & reynolds "parts kits")permanent quotes are also good for major services. There are also settings in your computer (xp)which you can usually change to make the computer run slightly faster or log on faster in the morning at no cost. As for myself, at the moment i am looking for a good nags-to-subaru cross-reference chart.

I see you work for a dealer. What is it, exactly, that you would like from here?

#5 Twitch de la Brat

Twitch de la Brat

Village Psycho

• Members
  • 1,623 posts
  • The Athol of Idaho

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, don't be like twitch!! :banana:

OH SNAP! :eek:

Twitch

PS: I guess I deserved that one...

#6 eulogious

eulogious

Inspiring Subaneer

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • Olympia, WA

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:49 AM

Man, I am going to start quoting people when I reply so they can't go back and edit their posts so I have no idea what is going on if I stumble onto a thread. I HATE that. Don't edit, post a new comment! Keep the original post for reference, even if you make yourself look like an rump roast. Meh. :-\

#7 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,893 posts
  • WV

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

original post said: "all your base are belong to us." :lol: or something like that. it made no sense, it was a legitimate post? sorry to pick, but it was written in haste, might try introducing yourself and having a conversation with a few folks.

#8 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:36 AM

Man, I am going to start quoting people when I reply so they can't go back and edit their posts so I have no idea what is going on if I stumble onto a thread. I HATE that. Don't edit, post a new comment! Keep the original post for reference, even if you make yourself look like an rump roast. Meh. :-\

original post said: "all your base are belong to us." :lol: or something like that. it made no sense, it was a legitimate post? sorry to pick, but it was written in haste, might try introducing yourself and having a conversation with a few folks.

He deleted his post because some self-appointed welcome committee thought it would be a good idea to berate a new member asking a question that he obviously did not understand.

I have been in email contact with the new member. He may or may not be back...

Replies such as the above examples are perfect for training people that you do not have to reply to everything. Now, I lock this and send it to no-count land!

#9 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,128 posts
  • WA

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:37 AM

This is the original post..

In the adp system, you can use the sdl function to set individual notes which allow you to access tires by size, paint by color code, parts by major service, recall number or multi-supercession, or to list alternate or additional part numbers. One list can also invoke another list. (reportedly similar to reynolds & reynolds "parts kits")permanent quotes are also good for major services. There are also settings in your computer (xp)which you can usually change to make the computer run slightly faster or log on faster in the morning at no cost. As for myself, at the moment i am looking for a good nags-to-subaru cross-reference chart.

To the OP (if he returns), we just dont have the resources here to help with this request.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users