Ultimate Subaru Message Board

T-shirt update

i haven't been able to spend much time on the board lately, so here's what's up.

i am in the middle of shipping these things out. i must appologize for being a little late. shipping stuff out individually is not the usual protocal for me, and the way the world works is that when you try to go above and beyond, you get busy and sidetracked, etc.

but anyway a lot of people have stuff in the mail and everyone else will be out thurs or friday latest. (save for a few people who ordered late and people who haven't paid and i think 2 people who i can't get their items right now. i will email those two soon.)

if a mod will sticky this, i'll post tomorrow all the folks who have stuff on the way. and when you get your stuff, if you have any problems, contact me thru email or pm FIRST rather than rag on me for a screw up. problems may arise from time to time, but i take care of things when they do.

and by the way you will LOVE these shirts.

and friday latest means monday as well.

these folks have stuff on the way:

1 lucky texan

75skunkaroo

84SOOB

99obw

Akira

BlueSoob

Brokechump

dlrallyx'r

zapar

ElCaminoKurt

erik R.

flash

general disorder

hklaine

hocrest

hondasucks

leaking oil

marck

mcbrat

meeky moose

miMoahspinkmartini

mr. whirly

n8nqu

northguy

pops mcbrat

qman

shawnW

soobme

subarutex

tomrhere

wagonpowaa

chef tim

shannon SF

subafly

subaru junkie

subiemech85

hogsubie

jwx

richie rich

if your names not on here and you paid on time, i'll email you with what's up.

Got mine yesterday, WAY better quality than I was expecting. Just the quality of the hooded sweat alone is better than the ones I buy for myself in the store. And to have a cool logo also? Way to go!!!

Had me scared when my name was not on the list, but he must have been too busy shipping to update it.

thanks everyone for the kind words. your a great crowd. no whiners in the bunch.

for those who paid and were not on the list, i'm sorry i haven't contacted you yet, there's only 3 or 4 of you, but i keep forgetting my list at work. basically, i'll ship those as soon as they are completely filled. sometime next week. if you get ants in your pants, drop me a line and i'll see what i can do.