Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NEW PICS door mods+stereo+ outside

I saw teh Roof of Boom before over on http://www.beaterz.com (Surprised none of Fox's rigs ever made it on there... Although he was on colleghumor.com if I'm not mistaken..) on a AMC Eagle.. The front license plate had a "BASS" dummy plate, and there were some stick on letters on the bumper, so it said "All your BASS are belong to us"...

Styles, that is one Pimptacular subaru.. I'm gonna do something simiar with my turbowagon, but dont' worry, I ain't gonna copy ya :) I sold my bodykit :-( gotta find anudder...

VERY Nice! Do you have a website or anything about the car? One question though, Do your windows go all the way down? I guess the back ones don't go all the way down to start so you can stick a monster magnet in there. Very nice. One day when I get my RX back together I'm going to finish the system I started. Mix match of stuff that all sounds good, but currently looks bad.

Good Job

Keith

I dont have a problem with cooling....my 2 sub amps are Kenwood eXcelon 401 mono blocks- if they ever get too hot(which has happen one time on a 8 hour trip) the top pannel automaticly slides open a built in fans kick in----it never has shut down once, even during DB drags......love thoos amps sooooo much

hey tex- i had used the 2wd xt6 struts in the front..and lower struts in the rear..also added a set of thoose adjustable coilovers....

................................HAVING THE STOCK SPRINGS SUCKS!!!!!! my car, especcially in the front, would use the majority of the spring travel at normal speeds during sharp corners....tires would rub the fenders!.........words cannot explain the difference with the new springs...haul major rump roast!!! go 3x as fast and never rub its amazing... lOVE IT!!!