Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

need awd auto trans please

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 swampbrat

swampbrat

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Page Az

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:11 AM

my wife's 88 gl10 tranny went out yesterday. :confused:Anyone have one in good shape ( working order )? If so please pm me . This is our only car that holds the family and does highway speeds. I will check my messages every chance I get ( will be out of town all weekend - in a rental car). If you know of a good trans shop in the four corners region or even as far as vegas/slc/phoenix , it would be worth it to me. I only want to take this thing out once. Otherwise I am willling to drive a ways to get one or pay for freight. Thanks!!!!

#2 eulogious

eulogious

Inspiring Subaneer

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • Olympia, WA

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:52 AM

Is your car a turbo? Is it the 4EAT or the 3AT? the 4EAT is the only AWD auto trans that might fit your car, but more info is needed. If it is the 4EAT, then you can grab one out of a legacy and put it in there, but that requires more work...

http://www.ultimates...ad.php?t=108422

Good luck!

#3 ivantruckman

ivantruckman

4 inch lift

• Members
  • 874 posts
  • caro, MI.

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:03 AM

there getting hard to find nowdays, i got my one on ebay, didnt see anything there now

#4 swampbrat

swampbrat

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Page Az

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:04 PM

More problems... I got some atf and checked the level properly , a little over full, still pink , it tries to stall the motor like the convertor won't slip. Any ideas?:confused:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users