Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Southern New England Meet/Wheel ?

Me, I'm itchin' to hit Voluntown CT for the trails. Would be needing to firm up a good 4wheeler or shoestring one of what I have. But the longer we take to get together the more chance I have of having something that won't breakdown on the trails.

A few new folks here from CT over the last couple of years or so. Couple from RI and MA too.

Voluntown is on the CT/RI border. It's a huge parcel of land and at least one of us here know some comfy ways in and around. This parcel also backs up to protected land on the RI side too - which has decent trout fishing where you'll usually find me in early April.

Bad dates for me would be Aug. 7 and 14.

Need a good gathering point. Holmgren Subaru? Maybe I can talk one of our USMB guys into allowing a meet up for folks coming from the west.

My 86GL still sports the Holmgren dealer sticker on the tailgate, I'd love to drive it on thier lot and freak out the customers. If I can make it I'll either use my 92loyale 4wd or 86brat. keep me posted.