Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Southern New England Meet/Wheel ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,228 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:02 AM

Me, I'm itchin' to hit Voluntown CT for the trails. Would be needing to firm up a good 4wheeler or shoestring one of what I have. But the longer we take to get together the more chance I have of having something that won't breakdown on the trails.

A few new folks here from CT over the last couple of years or so. Couple from RI and MA too.

Voluntown is on the CT/RI border. It's a huge parcel of land and at least one of us here know some comfy ways in and around. This parcel also backs up to protected land on the RI side too - which has decent trout fishing where you'll usually find me in early April.

Bad dates for me would be Aug. 7 and 14.

Need a good gathering point. Holmgren Subaru? Maybe I can talk one of our USMB guys into allowing a meet up for folks coming from the west.

#2 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,228 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:11 AM

Wassamatta U ?

I want dirt in my crevices !!!! :lol:

#3 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,228 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:11 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

looks like the first 16 people looked again. Wow , 32 lookers and NO HOOKERS !!!! :eek:

Yeah , we're all toooooooo busy , I hear ya ...

#4 Rust

Rust

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 741 posts
  • The Sticks

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:23 AM

My 86GL still sports the Holmgren dealer sticker on the tailgate, I'd love to drive it on thier lot and freak out the customers. If I can make it I'll either use my 92loyale 4wd or 86brat. keep me posted.

#5 '84 Flat-Four

'84 Flat-Four

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • South Jersey

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:39 AM

when and where?

:popcorn:

(edit: not awake yet... mental note... read first, sorry!)

Edited by '84 Flat-Four, 22 July 2010 - 08:40 AM.
misread OP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users