Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FINALLY!! found the one I've been looking for.

obk25xt

Totally agree!

I need a set of those rs wheels!!!

I might be getting a 2000 2.5RS sedan this weekend, if it happens I will likely have another set, I will likely not NEED all 8......

thats so damn clean...

I'd take the rack off.

Thank you very much....

I took the rack off too, looks good, and is quieter going down the fwy....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your kind comments! I appreciate it very much. If you pay attention to some of the post dates in this thread you will see just how long I've been sitting on this thing waiting for it to hatch haha. And it still needs more done to it. Like a whole different engine put in!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any recent progress on this baby?

Nah, I put new tires on it and painted the wheels a darker charcoal color.... Jus been driving it.... A LOT.... Gonna try an get the FM in it before the WCSS but we'll see, also I think I need to replace the header gasket on one side or the other, she sounds like we gotta lil leak somewhere under there... 

Passed DEQ with no problems, that's the sniffer test, with NO catalytic converter at all... I was pretty surprised TBH...

Edited by obk25xt

• 3 months later...

What happened? Was loving this build.

Kaz

Clutch fork went T.U. so I pulled the engine, which doesn't actually belong to me… MY engine is sitting on a cart in a shop somewhere disassembled for rings. Rather than put in another engine that doesn't belong to me, I will just wait and cross my fingers that mine gets built sometime…..