Ultimate Subaru Message Board

new to USMB

hi. my name is tom. i am new to the USMB website, and i am also new to the subaru world. my entire life ive been around chevy, pontiac, and oldsmobile. and when my camaro broke down i decided to go for a subaru because i heard they were extremely reliable. i just recently bought a 2006 2.5i and i wouldnt trade it for anything. and i also heard that subie owners and subie lovers r extremely friendly, and i was hoping u guys could help me along with any questions i might have. thank u very much :banana:

hi. my name is tom. i am new to the USMB website, and i am also new to the subaru world. my entire life ive been around chevy, pontiac, and oldsmobile. and when my camaro broke down i decided to go for a subaru because i heard they were extremely reliable. i just recently bought a 2006 2.5i and i wouldnt trade it for anything. and i also heard that subie owners and subie lovers r extremely friendly, and i was hoping u guys could help me along with any questions i might have. thank u very much :banana:

Well at least you hail from a former GM camp :rolleyes:

I kid, yeah most of us are really friendly and helpful.

Just a couple hints, use the search function frequently before asking

questions.

Check out the "Related Threads" box at the bottom of a threads.

There is much info to be gleaned from that feature alone.

Anyway, grab a chair, kick back and enjoy your stay.

Twitch

PS: If you're looking for high performance upgrades, some of the best guys to ask are Edrach, Numchux, Qman, Zap, Suberdave, and more I can't think of

right now (wow there's more here than I thought...)

Well at least you hail from a former GM camp :rolleyes:

I kid, yeah most of us are really friendly and helpful.

Just a couple hints, use the search function frequently before asking

questions.

Check out the "Related Threads" box at the bottom of a threads.

There is much info to be gleaned from that feature alone.

Anyway, grab a chair, kick back and enjoy your stay.

Twitch

PS: If you're looking for high performance upgrades, some of the best guys to ask are Edrach, Numchux, Qman, Zap, Suberdave, and more I can't think of

right now (wow there's more here than I thought...)

thanx twitch. and as far as parts go, im not really lookin to make my car extremely fast and go to the strip and race. i just want to stand out from the crowd because half my city drives subarus and it is very annoying because before i got mine, they were no where and now everyone and their grandmother has one. they r almost as popular as honda in my city. lol

thanx twitch. and as far as parts go, im not really lookin to make my car extremely fast and go to the strip and race. i just want to stand out from the crowd because half my city drives subarus and it is very annoying because before i got mine, they were no where and now everyone and their grandmother has one. they r almost as popular as honda in my city. lol

Lol, hondas...

And its good that you're not looking to go out and race your car.

It'll last a lot longer without that kind of abuse.

Oh and if it seems that you're surrounded by Subaru's while driving and when

you park, its normal.

Subaru's usually hunt in packs, even if the drivers don't know it.

Twitch

Welcome to the board Tom! You will find all the help you need right here! Lots of awesome folks with much experience to help you with any issues. Get familiar with the search content to possibly get answers to your questions faster and not repeat the same questions. Kick off your shoes, grab a cold one, and relax a while!:grin:

Lol, hondas...

And its good that you're not looking to go out and race your car.

It'll last a lot longer without that kind of abuse.

Oh and if it seems that you're surrounded by Subaru's while driving and when

you park, its normal.

Subaru's usually hunt in packs, even if the drivers don't know it.

Twitch

well that would explain that. i was just alittle confused as to y they r poping up now. and another thing..... how come when i was tryin to look for an sti, i couldnt find a single one. then after i buy my 2.5 they r everywhere? i really badly wanted an sti, or atleast a wrx.

Welcome to the board Tom! You will find all the help you need right here! Lots of awesome folks with much experience to help you with any issues. Get familiar with the search content to possibly get answers to your questions faster and not repeat the same questions. Kick off your shoes, grab a cold one, and relax a while!:grin:

thanx subiedaddy. this forum is better than the bay state dsm forum i tried out a year ago. they were all a bunch of *********************s