Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ALL EAST COASTERS! Carlisle, Pa meet 5/21-23. UPDATE!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 dozen hamburger and 3 dozen dogs.

I'm going to likely chump out on the lasagne and just bring some venison sausage,and whatever other venison I have.

I'll try to make up for the lasagne by whipping something tasty up.

I'll be eating with you guys Saturday all day.We'll say good bye to you all Saturday night as Sunday we hit Hershey Park and split from there.

Since we'll be there early Saturday I'll make breakfast.We'll buy the eggs there.Probably do some homefries too.Coffee----there's a concession stand there but to have a machine pumping out the java would be ideal.

BTW-Hershey is actually quite a deal compared to Sesame Place which is rip off major league.Haven't hit Dorsey yet but between Sesame and Hershey you can't pay me to go back to Sesame.Just my parental opinion.Besides,Sesame is another hour plus from Carlisle than Hershey.

Gettin' psyched!!!!!!!

Alright, last min. details.

They will point you to the club area when you reach the gate. Go to gate three.

I will rent and set up a table for eats and another for the videos/nametags and such. More tables are available for rent if you choose and there is pleanty of room at the tent for them.

LeakingOil has produced some quality nametags with club name and real name.

Park anywhere in the line you like but some people have asked to park next to specific people so try to accomodate if asked.

If you are planning to go with the VA convoy on Friday, please let me know. So far it is three people and we will be gone at noon.

not sure if your three counted me!!

anyways... I will be riding with you guys in my 6inch desert camo brat.. I have a c.b. and it will be cool to chat with the guys.

Also, I can put my hands on a set of bed seats in good shape, but it will cost me some money to secure, so it will have to be enough to make it worth my while.. I can bring them, if somebody agrees to a price of at least 115.00

anyways.. looking forward to it.. I will bring some groceries. I think I will just buy the goodies that are missing and be able to eat at the "cookout" with you guys.

let me know.

Michael Dominesey

mikldom@yahoo.com

757-477-7036.

Thanks.

You are counted! I think it looks like we will be having an all day cook out. So far it looks like we need allot of chips and snack type foods.

If you are interested in a good deal on some 30x12 swampers for your BRAT I just happen to have some.

I have a set of seats as well, but I just can't bring myself to get rid of them although I cannot use them.

Ok, here are some updates from me... Like you really care :rolleyes:

I'm Arriving:

Friday around 2pm. I live about 1:20 away, so I don't plan on spending the night.

I'll be Driving:

2004 STi World Rally Blue with Bronze wheels

I'll be bringing:

24 bottles of Yuengling Lager

12 bottles of Yuengling Black and Tan

12 bottles of Yuengling's Lord Chesterfeild Ale

Portable DVD Player... But No Subaru or Rally DVDs. I don actually own any and I could find anything that would be shipped to me in time.

Inverter, I believe 300Watt

Weather (From Accuweather):

Friday - Couple of T-storms, High 83

Friday Night - chance of showers, low 66

Saturday - Chance of t-storm, high 87

Saturday night - Mostly Cloudy, low 66

Sunday - T-storm possible, high 86

Look forward to seeing you all there,

Keith

Now Keith where were ya when I asked about who was going on Friday? I'm scheduled to work in Baltimore. Maybe I'll get home around 4ish and pop over as I have to pick the wife's car up from getting body work in the area.

im going to try to make a point to stop in at least on saturday. if i do, ill bring the buggy, but im not going to enter it. like i said before, im local, so if anyone needs anything, shoot me a pm. i should be able to find it around here.

Now Keith where were ya when I asked about who was going on Friday? I'm scheduled to work in Baltimore. Maybe I'll get home around 4ish and pop over as I have to pick the wife's car up from getting body work in the area.

Sorry about that. Ever since they "limited" internet at work I don't get on nearly as much. Anyhow, it was only this week that I was able to confirm that I'd be able to take some time off at work, and I only get to take a half day. So I'm leaving work in Allentown at noon and heading over.

Keith

hey scott...

i got your message this weekend. i tried calling you yesterday and today but i didnt get an answer at the 439-XXXX number. is there a better time i can reach you?

let me know and ill give you a ring so we can go over some stuff...i should be around tonite if you are.

also, im going to bring at least a case of beer and some subaru stuff to hand out to those in our group. anything i can get my hands on in time will be coming with me...ill try to bring some parts to sell as well.

hey scott...

some subaru stuff to hand out to those in our group. anything i can get my hands on in time will be coming with me...ill try to bring some parts to sell as well.

Don't forget that hat. I will look so Dashing for reg. two vehicles...

UGH UGH UGH!!! I am soo PI$$ed right Now..

'

got the brat all cleaned up, bathed it, did inside, hell, I even dressed the tires!!

truck is all packed and ready to go... and the darn steering puck decides it is gonna blow up!!!! can you believe that!!!!

Scott, doesn't look like I will make the 12:00 convoy, but I am praying that I can find an EA81 subaru in a junkyard around here tomorrow morning, grab the rubber/fiber puck, and replace mine..

Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

Directions to the meet anybody? I was relying on following scott, and campground?

coming from Eastern Va.. so 95N from Richmond/DC directions would be nice.

Thanks..

Mike

mikldom@yahoo.com

Mike, Autozone has a universal one for about $5 that looks just right for the BRAT. It may need a different hole drilled but I am 95% certain it will fit. The dealer has to order one and it runs almost $70. Autozone opens at 8:00 and it is in the HELP brand packages. That should get you out of there by 9:00.

Call me or PM me and keep me in the loop. The 12:00 time is not written in stone so if it looks like you are on the way sometime reasonable we can wait for you.

I'm bringing a box with my camping cooking stuff.I do need some Coleman type fuel.I have some clean up stuff too,some paper plates-not a lot,and some plastic forks,etc,wax cups....that sort of stuff.But it's for my little family so I hope someone has some plates 'n stuff too.

Cranked out like a muthuh tonight,all week actually,but tonight with WagonsOnly-Andrew.Car is looking and riding very well.Don't expect a restored '78,just a really good daily driver that's 25+ years old.I tossed some silver fenders on from a '79 just because they were better,but they aren't perfect either.Anyways,you get what you get.

I'll try to check in before I leave Bridgeport around 3PM.

See you Saturday AM unless somebody calls me or gives me directions to meet up Friday night-provided I'm up for it.

Take 95 North. The beltway in Washington is west 495 I think but don't quote me. In Baltimore take 695 WEST you can quote me. Get off 695 and take 83 North into PA and through York. You'll hit New Cumberland maybe 20-25 miles into PA. There is an Exit for the PA turnpike at the middle N.C. exit. Take the turnpike west 2 exits to the carlisle exit. Ask directions there but basically you want to stay to the right when merging onto the road, go to the Hess G. S. and make a left then keep going until you see gate 3.

Have a safe drive everyone!

Don't forget that hat. I will look so Dashing for reg. two vehicles...

ditto...

I'll be bringing my weber grill and some ribs (lamb), I'll try to pick up some plates and such also. I'll have some extra charcoal along if'n anyone else want to use the grill.

I should be getting down Sat morning sometime.

Scott..

Here is my number,

757-477-7036

It is 10:20 a.m. right now..

looking like leaving at 10:45

so,, I couldn't make the convoy til 2:30 at the earliest, more like 3

so, please call me.. I am gonna hit the road and "wing it" that I find it..

Thanks for your help.

Mike

mikldom@yahoo.com