Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ALL EAST COASTERS! Carlisle, Pa meet 5/21-23. UPDATE!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

registered.... #2041

Mark: if you go to the main page and then to the import show may21-23 there is explains more than 1 car.. 1st car is $15, 2nd car is $10..

will be pullin jules leg to go register :D

anyone have any #'s for motels, etc for the area? need to book a room for jules, skip and I..

appalachian motor inn * 245-2242

best western * 243-5411

clarion hotel * 243-1717

comfort suites 960-1000

days inn 258-4147

econo lodge * 249-7775

hampton inn * 240-0200

holiday inn * 245-2400

motel 6 * 249-7622

ramada hotel * 243-8585

rodeway inn * 249-2800

super 8 motel 245-9898

super 8 motel north * 249-7000

carlisle motel * 249-4563

harvon motel 243-3113

pike motel * 249-3120

quality inn 243-6000

How about we all pile into one hotel? Parking lot full of Subarus.

Jay

Super 8 would be my low buck choice. Haven't called about hotel proximity to Carlisle fairgrounds.

EIGHTEEN DOWN SEVEN TO GO!!!

Latest and news status @ http://www.subarubrat.com/carslile.htm

So far:

Moosens

Subarubrat

Steve

Stupidru

Dennis

Skip

Meeky Moose

Mr Whirly

Hocrest

Akira

Subafreak

Leaking Oil

Chongo

GravelRX (2 cars)

Benebob (2 cars)

Aldoat

Remember, If you aren't registered, we aren't going to have a club area, it is up to YOU.

More so, The club area will be open ONLY those who registered before the deadline.

Camping is a 30x10 area (room for three tents!) for $15 for the weekend. See the carslile page at my site for details. (I have two free spots for the asking)

If it's getting close and we're still a few short I'll register 2 more cars.Bringing them will be another story.But I think we can kick in a few bucks and get our 25 if we need to by adding a few vehicles.

Should it come to that I'll gladly allow any New Englanders (locals in general) to drive one of my cars down.

Besides,my daily pride 'n joy is my Turbo wagon these days.And my touring wagon is my truck/tank/off roader also deserving worship.

Would I register my wife's '96 Brighton?......only if absolutely necessary.But that's only because I have older Subarus too.If you only have a Legacy don't let that stop you.

Trust me,there were WAY too many new Saabs there,and Volvos,to make a newer Subaru look out of place.

I could probly make it down. (I'll bring the Loyal):cool: If my wife can make this trip maybe I'll have her bring the Legacy wagon. I'll have the SVX down there in Reading next month, but I guess a month between overnight meets in long enough:D I did have the Loyal in Philly in January during the 48hr's run so I know it can make the trip.

What is the dead line for registration?

It will be great to have an authentic bed seat having BRAT there. That is the first thing that 99% of people remmeber when you talk about the BRAT.

The deadline for me to submit everything is the 27th, the 30th is on paper but Christine who handles it is only in the office on Tuesdays. For me to get everything in to her, I need it by the 26th. That said, why wait till the last second, the sooner everyone registers and we reach goal the better.