Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New member long time lurker..

Hello all, I been lurking around here for a bit! Finally joined since im hard looking for an SVX that meets my criteria (quality/price) I have an 88 GL sedan w/4wd (everything works on it, including the CEL!). Its time to get something that is a lil faster and more comfy'. I have a hard time getting over 75MPH, lol.. But love the fact that I can go off road (lol my driveway) and not have to take it as easy as driving on the street in my mustang. Fun Fun Fun...

Im hoping to step up to an SVX this weekend I have 3 that are within 100 miles im looking at on saturday. Eventually Ill do an MTX swap, just not sure how tough it will be on an AWD car, ive done about 6 swaps on fords & hondas (engines, trannies etc..), never been into a Subi'.

Jason

Welcome aboard, Jason. Great place here--but I think you know that already!

Loved your description . . . (everything works on it, including the CEL!)

Yeah, about that... Having a helluva time trying to figure out the CEL as it started hitting more often with the use of the A/C more then normal..

Seems I have a million connectors and cant figure out how to get codes.. lol.. Its an 88 GL with F/I.. ugh..