Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Everyone who plans on going to the WCSS sucks!

I second that! I hate you all for being able to go(j/k of course), but have a great time and be safe!:grin: Dont worry Junkie, I will be here so that we can cry on each others shoulders about not being at the show! :lol:

Just wanted to say, i'll be missing all you guys while I am stuck at work all weekend :mad:

Hope its a safe and quiet show, and that nothing stupid happens. Hopefully i'll be seein everybody next year.

!!!!ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!

-Brian

Edited by SubieDaddy80

What about me who is stuck half way between?

I get to go to the show... :banana:

BUt for some reason, someone decided to plan my 10 year reunion on the same freaking day in Seattle!

(yeah, I know, I could just skip that... but......)

So I get to pack up and leave right after the car show, and not stick around for the free food from Subaru, or the awards! :-\ (and not to mention the whole party I will be missing on Sat night!)

I will take good pics for ya guys who can't go... ;)

BUt for some reason, someone decided to plan my 10 year reunion on the same freaking day in Seattle!

So I get to pack up and leave right after the car show, and not stick around for the free food from Subaru, or the awards! :-\ (and not to mention the whole party I will be missing on Sat night!)

Thats what the friday party is for :drunk:

I'm in a similar situation. My high school class is having it's annual campout this weekend. So I'm leaving the show before 3pm and driving 5 hours to party with people I've know for up to 30 years.

I'm out too. As usual...All the shows happen during the last half of the month. I go to work on the 15th of every month and stay at work till the last day of the month.

I did,however,drive by Stevenson last year on the second day of WCSS 11 and sound a good blast from the fog horn.:grin:

what about those people stuck on the wrong coast lol. Everyone whos going have fun. I wish i could too.

Right there with you we need an east coast subaru show here or something its not just the west coast people who have cool soobs we got some too