Ultimate Subaru Message Board

September 2010 A lot from a little photo contest

ShawnW

Free Yellow USMB T-Shirt to the winner.

I want a photo of the car you built, and a photo of where you built it. This can be 1 photo but I would rather see 2.

Im looking for an impressive build of any Subaru, and a photo of where you built it which usually makes the feat even more impressive.

I just found a photo of my old 86 Hatchback that I had in Chicago during college that I did tons of stuff to back in the day in my Apartment parking lot. This was against the landlord's rules of course. It wasn't that impressive and I know some of you are building impressive things in dirt, gravel, mud, etc. Im looking for the most impressive car with the least impressive working conditions...the biggest span of difference in quality and quantity of work for the crappiest surroundings.

NO TEXT allowed. You post the car, and the "garage" and I use that term loosely....and NO TEXT. If you put text in the post myself or a moderator will delete all of it. The subject line format is to be "YEAR, MODEL, LOCATION" example being "86 GL Hatchback, Chicago IL USA."

I am currently out cleaning my garage and was just thinking of how far I have come since my first Subaru that I had a toolbox in the back of and nowhere to work on it. Im feeling thankful for my wonderful, insulated 2 car garage, but also remembering talking to people at previous WCSS shows and meets around Denver that built crazy neat cars in their driveway.

I will be the judge of the "contest" and all rulings are final. 30 days from this posting date and I will close it, award a winner, archive the photos and allow a new and similar contest to start.

• 1 month later...