Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RC Brat Display

the Brat on the right (mudblaster) is painted to match my 86, but the one on the left appears to have been painted that way at a factory, or someone did one helluva job on it. it's a parma body with the paint on the inside....

sitting under the 67 GTO body on the right is a Brat chassis with a hi output motor, and special wheels/tires set-up for drag racing... (that was my latest find for $50 and it included all the electronics/radio :) )

Looks good!

I still want one:boohoo:

My buddy wont sell me his:mad:

If that's the old frog/blackfoot/monster beatle/mudblaster chassis it's a independant rear with those lousy dog bone axles. That chassis never ran the dependable solid axle.

The Mud blaster should have come with the Mubachi 540 from the factory. The 380 would require an adapter.

What about painting the outside of the lexan body if you don't like the color? I've covered up several previous owner screw ups that way. Have you tried brake fluid to remove the paint?

Glenn,

Way too many R/C things....