Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pomeroy WA Rallycross

wallaby

wondering if anyone else has seen/heard anything about this event.

Edrach, i saw on another site you had some disscussions - any result?

I don't think i will have time to drive in it but would like to go watch and gather some info for next year......

This is literally just down the road from me, i will also try some local contacts for information

I believe the entire Wild West Rally has been cancelled. This would include the rally cross.
Not quite correct. Wild West rally has been cancelled. Latest word is that rallycross is still on; Sept. 18 and 19; Garfield County fairgrounds. I haven't heard anything more as yet.

http://www.specialstage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41674&page=2

Edited by edrach

wondering if anyone else has seen/heard anything about this event.

Edrach, i saw on another site you had some disscussions - any result?

I don't think i will have time to drive in it but would like to go watch and gather some info for next year......

This is literally just down the road from me, i will also try some local contacts for information

No further information as yet. But if you're just down the road, go for it and enjoy. I'd like to go, but need more confidence that it's really on before I drive 5 hours out to get there.

• 8 months later...

have learnt more for this year and will keep you posted with dates when i know them.

It is indeed being run by a local group, county has provided them a great track in a gravel pit - last year went well but was poorly attended.

sounds like it would be a fun thing to do , i will post up any more info that i learn

have learnt more for this year and will keep you posted with dates when i know them.

It is indeed being run by a local group, county has provided them a great track in a gravel pit - last year went well but was poorly attended.

sounds like it would be a fun thing to do , i will post up any more info that i learn

I'd be willing to make the trip. Keep us posted, thanks.