Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Opening an auto repair and modification shop in maple valley

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 True2Blue

True2Blue

SU<3ARU

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Belfair WA

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

hoping to make it a lax place (be able to give "discounts" to "friends" but business first)

opens the 15th. ill be building a few rigs once things get rolling.

my old 87 will get a 1.8 powerplant (my way of sayin im going to completely build the 1.8 so it turns the 30's with no problem) (i dont want to ej it)

and i have plans to lift a 96-98 outback sport 6" and put a 4.11 dual range trans and rear diff in it (snow rig)

#2 LPGsuperchargedBrumby

LPGsuperchargedBrumby

Fully retarded and low on compression

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Dunedin, NZ

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:28 AM

good luck dude...

one of the best things you can do to help out friends is to be able to get things for them at wholesale/trade rate....doesn't cost you anything and your friends get things cheaper than normal

hehe i know cos my father has an engineering/welding shop...i haven't paid full price for anything that can be bought at "trade rate" in about 15 years:banana:...lol its save me a fortune and helped improved dads discount by increasing his purchase volume

#3 True2Blue

True2Blue

SU<3ARU

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Belfair WA

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:23 PM

Everything is going smooth :)

#4 michael appel

michael appel

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • wilsonville Or

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

Cant wait to see pics

#5 True2Blue

True2Blue

SU<3ARU

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Belfair WA

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:44 PM

Cant wait to see pics

i have a few posts with pics of my shop already i suppose this thread would be best for them

and as for the above plans the only car i see my self gettin with the income i have is a local 2000 forester for $1200. A 5mt and 4-6" lift will be going on IF i get it

Edited by True2Blue, 17 November 2010 - 08:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users