Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So we're gonna do a big caravan to the RallyX on 2/29 right?

I know this is more of a meet and greet topic, but that place is a ghost town. The event is only a week away, I'll delete it prompty after. :)

MORE SUBARUS THE BETTER!! Makes a cool impression on the crowd to see a big group show up at the same time. Makes us look semi-organized. hehe

I live really close to Northgate Mall, we could all meet there at say 09:30 in front of Toys R Us located on the South Side of the mall. . .

There's an on-ramp to the Southbound express lanes right there.

(we can meet with others at a more Southern location to grow bigger)

That will get us to the RX at @ 10:30, giving us ample time to change tires, register, tech and get a feel for the track and surface and stuff.

If it does make it, I will consider myself EXTREMELY lucky! Cause lots of problems at Austin's are poping up. And we haven't even swapped the fuel pump or the steering rack yet. But I plan to do all that tomorrow. I really want to go in my wagon, and I have all the stuff needed its just the time it will take to put it all back together. So its looking highly unlikely. Too bad it couldn't be like next Sunday.

Originally posted by samo

Hey, if you all don't mind a newcomer, I might just show up. Where exactly are we meeting?

I live on the North end, apparently right by Eric.

I won't be running, but I'd love to spectate!

We can show up at Northgate Toys R Us to meet you at 9:30. Sound OK?

EZ

Originally posted by speedbump

so if I come out i have to run production GT?In an 86?Wont Iget smoked by Imprezas and wrx"s?

You'll be so busy laughing that you won't care how good you're doing.

The WRXs don't tend to do as good as you think. It takes too long for their turbos to spool up. NA works great for RallyX.

Compare youself and your times to someone in your class.

Heck, last time out I drove my hatch back and pulled 7th place in opend class out of aobut 25 drivers. Who can say who will "smoke" you?

Tech Times:

8:00 am (Production, Production GT, Group 2)

12:00 noon (Group 5, Open, Truck/SUV)

Sessions:

9:00 AM (Production, Production GT, Group 2)

1:00 PM (Group 5, Open, Truck/SUV)

Since my justy fits into the production class, does this mean I have to run in the morning? I was under the impression most of us are running in production or production GT... If so why are we arriving at 10:30?

-- Jeff