Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Member- Now With More Blown Transmission

Just joined, I have been reading on this board for a little while and have come to the conclusion that the people on here are actual car enthusiasts whereas NASIOC has way too many people who just want to talk crap and ruin legitimate threads. This is my car a 2003 WRX wagon, all stock except for a rear strut bar, a rally armor skid plate and flaps, and my ghetto lights up front. I am into rally X and hope to one day be able to build a stage rally car once I get out of college and get a new house with a garage, but for now I will be content RallyXing and taking the Primitive Rally School in october. Well a new development, my car now has the notorious failing WRX transmission, I am quite shocked and devastated but l will now be looking for a new DD. If any one has a reasonably priced around $3000 5 speed subaru (preferably wagon) please post a link or something, I don't think I can PM yet.

001.jpg?t=1284261807016.jpg?t=1284261832053.jpg?t=1284261870

Edited by DirtyWagon