Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ea82 4" sjr group buy

kanurys

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three definite orders so far.That's pretty good. I just posted about the "Group Buy" in the Older Gen forum to get a little more exposure. My post was deleted instantly.

So,I searched the forum and found several long running posts about specific group buys that were allowed to run. Apparently,this isn't going to be one of them.:confused:

Three definite orders so far.That's pretty good. I just posted about the "Group Buy" in the Older Gen forum to get a little more exposure. My post was deleted instantly.

So,I searched the forum and found several long running posts about specific group buys that were allowed to run. Apparently,this isn't going to be one of them.:confused:

I asked before to not cross post. You apologized and today posted again.

I'll bring it up with the other mods to see if they will allow it.

Would you please PM me the links to the other threads about group buys also?

We'll see what the actual count is from SJR after tonight.

Markjw, lets let the mods figure out what they're doing and not push the issue any further. The minor cross posting we did (in their eyes) does clutter up the forum and we benefit from these kind of policies. Though, I was also posting a 1-liner addendum to my daily updates in the "What have you done to your subie lately" thread, they still didn't like that. They have to have a little sympathy: we're excited to get our lifts!

The threads gettin all political and we just wanna buy some lifts.:lol:

Sounds like Rob might try and get us a little more exposure. It'd be nice to atleast have 5 buyers.

This forum doesn't see much traffic. I rarely come here.

Edited by markjw

You must be thinking of someone else. I haven't heard form you in a year.:grin: Either way,I'll not do it again. Hey Rob,you wanna get in on the Group Buy? We need two more buyers.

Sorry Mark, my comments were meant for kanurys.

We'll see what the actual count is from SJR after tonight.

Markjw, lets let the mods figure out what they're doing and not push the issue any further. The minor cross posting we did (in their eyes) does clutter up the forum and we benefit from these kind of policies. Though, I was also posting a 1-liner addendum to my daily updates in the "What have you done to your subie lately" thread, they still didn't like that. They have to have a little sympathy: we're excited to get our lifts!

I left your update post in that thread, unless someone else deleted it.

I'm waiting to hear back from my masters to see if its ok to post a thread in the Offroad Forum. The other forums should remain free of the group buy.

Sorry dudes just can't afford it right now, damn you truck payment! Believe me if i could i would. Thanks anyways Scott that's really cool of you to give a discount though and sometime in the future i will for sure be buying from you, probably later in the winter.

I would love to extend the deadline for more discount, as long as Scott is still making money, too. Lets give it till.... Tuesday? Where else can we drum up more customers without intruding on forum rules, here?

Edited by kanurys