Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RetroRoo

ShawnW

After years of working for others I am happy to report I have opened my dream Subaru shop. I don't have my online store setup but if you need something for your Subaru feel free to let me know.  

Service, a few Subaru vehicles available occasionally and New and used parts. We have a ton of used parts and can get them if we don't have them.

We are a USA vendor for Crossbred Performance, and FW Axles. I have been doing some cylinder head rebuilding and can provide the complete line ea81 thru EJ25 SOHC ones so far with few exceptions. Timing belt kits, engine shortblocks, and more just ask. Custom perfomance engines, frankenmotors, wiring harnesses. Make a request before we narrow down our products list.

We also have the USMB decals and shirts available here as well if you are a local and want to avoid shipping come by.  

Email: shawn@retroroo.com

RetroRoo

6300 E 88th Ave Suite 4

Henderson CO 80460

720-440-1662

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Do you have brake parts? A buddy of mine needs a brake caliper for his forester, I'm pretty shure it's an 03, but I'll ask him later today just to make shure. I don't expect a reply soon, because it's Saturday, and I can post the correct year before Monday if it's not an 03. We are in Oklahoma City, so it would be awsome if you would find out the shipping costs to here too. Thanks , Charlie.

Oops, it's a 02, and he needs the pasenger side caliper.

Edited by upDUHcreek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...