Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Cleaning out bigtime in CT - can you help? Milford CT

Storage unit on Rowe Ave. in Milford CT just off exit 35 of I-95 , super easy to get to and leave from. (U-Store-It)

Today , tomorrow , and Tuesday.

Send PM or email moosens - yahoo ... include a number and time best to call. I'll send mine if you don't already have it.

Building racks of wood , good to have a 2nd guy around - hold the other end of this ,etc ... cutters welcome but I am completly able and have all tools. Guy to run for supplies with truck would be the BEST but any help , even running for lunch ,etc. would be helpful.

Time to scramble !!

• 2 weeks later...

Box mover this week according to weather .... ????

Hours will be from 7AM to around 2PM with some kind of lunch break. Come for a few or what you can do .....

Have to start wrapping up around 12:30PM the latest so if you plan to browse/pick then ya gotta get there before noon for sure.

Exit 35 off I-95 either direction , Milford CT Rowe Ave. U-Store-It

...and boy do I store it :rolleyes: Super easy to get to and from.

Plundering times won't be around forever. :grin: Still some 80's stuff there ,a little anyways , bumpers ,etc. lots and lots of 70's stuff and EA71 items ,trannies , etc....

Hello again moosens, I require a few bits for this 1982 GLF5 coupe.

LHS wing mirror, parking light, indicator. also drivers (RHS) seatbelt, door trim (Light Tan) and internal door lever plastic trims. If you have any of these or can direct me to them I would be most appreciative.

cheers

Edited by TassieGSR
Link to picture not appropriate or working

Taz , what the heck is this crap ??

The server outlook.education.tas.gov.au at outlook.education.tas.gov.au requires a username and password.

No offense to you , just curious as to why when I opened this thread a box popped up with a log in deal .... :rolleyes:

I'm sure there's a good explaination.

Meanwhile , I have a friend who has TONS of 80's stuff. From what I assume your GLF-5 is what we got here from 1980 - 1984 , with the hatchback and 2nd Gen Brat running longer into the late 80's.

Give me a shout back and we'll get you hooked up either year/model ,etc.

Cheers! .... Hey ,what's that beer I love? Cooper's Best Extra Stout? Haven't had it in years ,but the taste is always on my mind. :grin: Best I've ever had from down under. Double Cheers!

Time zone thing has me overlapping. Same deal still popping up. outlook . education . taz . gov ..... or something close to that.

Anyhow, you're probably using a gov. computer or something .... you tell me.

And , I'm no further along than my prev. post. Just did a run of storage up to my friend's , now I need to breeze thru here and get some sleep.

Talk to you soon,

Paul

Hey guys, sorry bout the crap username & password thing, you were spot on mossens I was using wifes govt pc to try inserting the pictures of my car and the parts I require, my computer doesn't seem to want to put them in? cant be holding my mouth right or something, can you give me a quick no nonsense guide to putting pics on these posts? I can include or attach to Emails so will do that for you.

My 1982 GLF5 hardtop coupe looks pretty darn close to the car in this thread post #16 http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101493&highlight=1982+coupe&page=2

cheers:banghead:

Got nany hoods.

I need a rust free hood for my 87 GL4WD.

It's the old school EA81 body.

I live in MA.

Let me know.

dhafra439@gmail.com

"ctsuba" - Charlie definitely has that hood for you. He's quite busy now ,overwhelmed maybe , so if you are unable to PM him let me know. I'll be up at his place sometime very soon.

But no , I don't have anymore 80's stuff ,excepting little things I may have missed when blowing out the 80's stuff previously.

He's located in eastern CT in Salem. Maybe you can hook up with him/us there onSaturday if we can all get free at the same time.

Email sent to you ...