Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

anyone in Vancouver,Wa

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 subinewby

subinewby

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • san angelo TX

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

Anyone in Vancouver,Wa have a little time to help me out with my 83 coupe? It feels like an axle or somethin went out when i accelerate my you can here a slight knocking and it feels like the front right wheel is about to come off, it shakes really bad. I feel kinda dumb cus there supposed to be pretty easy to replace but still dont wanna do it without some ones help and not sure exactly if thats whet the problem is. I took it to the closest place to home, cus I dont wanna drive it any further than i have to, and the guy said i need a tranny rebuild cus where the axles go into the tranny both sides are kinda loose. i think hes full of ************ but im really broke and hopin its not gonna be too expensive.
Does anyone have any other ideas or some time to stop by and check it out? Ill provide the beer and a few bucks for some suby love.

#2 obk25xt

obk25xt

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • La Center, WA

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:53 PM

3609100074, gimme a jingle I may be able to come by tomorrow afternoon sometime and at least help you diagnose! Maybe this evening i dunno!

Spencer

#3 scoobyclimbs

scoobyclimbs

Attack of the madaxeman..

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Newberg

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

I can help as well, Remember our offroad tour back from WCSS12...too much fun..
call me 503-314-7535

#4 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,125 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

I can help as well, Remember our offroad tour back from WCSS12...too much fun..
call me 503-314-7535

Ya where are the pics of that :grin:

#5 subinewby

subinewby

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • san angelo TX

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:51 PM

my phone got wet last night hmm stupid drunkeness lol but i appreciate the love ill call u when it starts wokin again,thanks bud.

#6 subinewby

subinewby

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • san angelo TX

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:20 PM

So im kinda stuck Im changin the wheel bearings and cant get the dang bearings out. The inner seal seams like it melted or something and I scraped it out and tried punching it out but it wont budge. any ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users