Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hello newbie from Idaho

Hi im in Athol idaho and i own two subarus. One is a dune buggy made out of a subaru brat ea81 engine 4 speed dual range etc. the other is an 81 subaru wagon thats been beat to heck and back with over 220,000 miles a good portion of which have been used on a rally track. its been rolled wrecked and through everything in between but still will not stop cranking. SUBARUS rule. i hope to learn some stuff hear and hopefully help where i can.

thanks and happy posting.

Hey, you're right in my backyard.

I usually roll in my 85 BRAT, It's the loud one ;)

I'm over off seasons, I haven't seen you, maybe give me a rev salute or something when you see me :)

If you need help zip me a message, I'm around fairly often.

Hope to see you around, kinda nice to have another Subaru nut around :)

Twitch

Welcome aboard, brumby and 8solid. Great place here. And we don't even mind that you're from Idaho! :rolleyes:

(J/k--beautiful state!)

LOL your lucky. Before you know it well be having three feet of snow here and my only vehicle with a roof isnt 4wd. i guess im better off cold then stuck LOL.

Yeah feel free to come by the place. ive been meaning to organize some sort of a 4wd meet sooner or later. I also have a lifted up jeep and chevy blazer to mud in along with the buggy and blue suby. ill tell ya my little subaru may not be the best climber or rock crawler though i can usually keep up with the full sized trucks good enough but what it can do is drift and jump like no other. ive taken that suby through moto cross tracks and it keeps going where even quads are scared to jump at. i pretty familiar with Blanchard also. We are on Clagstone if your familiar with that road.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...