Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Lifted Hatch Photo (Updated w/Action Shots)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bugaru

Bugaru

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • SOCAL

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:54 AM

GeneralDisorder and I lifted my hatch last weekend, and after driving around town with 13" rims and sissy tires for a few days, I finally got some decent size tires on my 15" white spokes. It's about time--it gets kind of embarassing driving around town like that, all lifted up for no reason. Well, I just couldn't wait. My wife and I had to blast through some big mud puddles that the hatch used to struggle getting through, but now we just roll right through them. I've gotta take it easy though, since I haven't made a new skidplate or front bumper yet. Anyway, the photo's not so great, but there will be some action shots soon enough.

Posted Image

#2 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,121 posts
  • WA

Posted 26 February 2004 - 12:59 AM

Are those Chevy wheels? Nice looking Hatch. Give it a dozen trips on the trail and it will look like mine:D

#3 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,109 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:12 AM

Sweet! More lifted Soobs the better.

#4 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,876 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:36 AM

I have to say that this is one nice hatchback......now go out and show it what wheelin is all about:D

#5 GeneralDisorder

GeneralDisorder

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 20,280 posts
  • Portland

Posted 26 February 2004 - 01:46 AM

Yeah - it came out real nice. The lift went on in my driveway with no real problems - just the usual snags that always accompany this sort of thing. If we didn't take a 6 hour break on Saturday to hit a JY in Eugene, it would have been done that night, as it was we had it finished up and test driven on Sunday afternoon (didn't get up real early Sunday ;) ). The plan is to caravan down to Medford this next Sunday (29th), and have a run with soobme, Adam, and SubaruJunkie (amongst others).

Now that there's two of us in the Portland area that play hard with our soobs, we are toying with the idea of a club for up here. There's the HP up north, and the OOSC down south, but nothing for P-town.....

GD

#6 soobme

soobme

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,871 posts
  • Medford OR

Posted 26 February 2004 - 05:08 AM

Nice work guys, looks good! Did I hear "front bumper":brow:

#7 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 26 February 2004 - 05:56 AM

Cant wait to see it in person. Might wanna trim the fenders before the trip tho. :)

-Brian

#8 Bugaru

Bugaru

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • SOCAL

Posted 02 March 2004 - 12:58 AM

Finally got to take this thing out in the mud. Here's a link to the gallery: http://usmb.net/gallery/bugaru.

Turbone--the wheels are 15"X6" Toyota 6-lug. I don't know if they fit Chevy's or not.

#9 Sweet82

Sweet82

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,266 posts
  • Salt Lake City

Posted 02 March 2004 - 10:44 AM

Great Pics, Great Hatch!

I wanna play too!

Did you make your own lift?

Glenn,
82 Hatch, almost done.....
01 Forester, done!

#10 subarukid

subarukid

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • carson city,NV

Posted 02 March 2004 - 06:19 PM

where did you get your lift? how much was it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users