Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New body shop pics of the BRAT

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 subarubrat

subarubrat

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,197 posts
  • Bealeton, VA

Posted 26 February 2004 - 04:13 PM

The hood, cowl and fenders came out of the booth primed today. The truck was masked and they are hanging the fenders/hood/etc this afternoon. The paint will be going on Monday.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Bratwerst

Bratwerst

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Tacoma, WA

Posted 26 February 2004 - 04:36 PM

Nice progress, hope they're not charging you full price for those fenders since they only seem to be half there j/k

Hood looks interesting too, will there be a cowl induction scoop over that mesh (or are you talking about the actual windshiled cowl itself?) - either way, should be very eyecatching when finished.

I do like thier two fenders per 'snack tray' hanging method though.
(I miss my old job:( )

- Erik Hosa - Tacoma, WA -

#3 subarubrat

subarubrat

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,197 posts
  • Bealeton, VA

Posted 27 February 2004 - 02:10 AM

This is close to the final effect, their work in House of Kolor and a dust free downdraft booth is far superior to my initial effort. The cowl is the piece between the hood and windshield. The aluminum mesh is the final planned version.

Posted Image

#4 Karl

Karl

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Seattle, Washington

Posted 27 February 2004 - 02:18 AM

are you going to be able to off road in that? I might cry if that nice of a paint job got crushed by a tree! Then again I LOVE battle damage even more, and might love to have a beautiful paint job with a crush thanks to off-roading!
my zwei pfennig
-Herr Doktor

#5 subarubrat

subarubrat

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,197 posts
  • Bealeton, VA

Posted 27 February 2004 - 02:24 AM

I fully assure you and all present and concerned, I am fully ready to off road this paint job and run to the body shop like a bitch for a touch up.

#6 baccaruda

baccaruda

YOUR FAVORITE MOD

• 6,942 posts
  • SpoVegas, WA

Posted 27 February 2004 - 04:10 AM

i salute you, sir!

Originally posted by subarubrat
I fully assure you and all present and concerned, I am fully ready to off road this paint job and run to the body shop like a bitch for a touch up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users