Ultimate Subaru Message Board

to all you mmo users?????????????

hey guys, i just put mmo in my oil and gas tank today,and i know (or at least i think i do) that your suppose to leave it in there until your next oil change....my question is am i suppose to put it back in with the new oil? and keep adding it to my gas? or just use it the 1 time to lubricate all and leave it out unless futher problems develope? thnx for ur assistance in this. beachbum

perhaps i am just tired and confused but did you put it in the engine or gas?

either one is fine most of us run a mix of mmo and oil all the time

in the gas it helps get rid of carbon buildup on the tops of pistons

if you dump it straight into the intake while its running it does the same thing but gives you a nice cloud that gets rid of mosquito's as well

also great for pissing off the neibhors :)

yeah i wrote tech support at mmo and they said add 10 to 20 percent to ur oil figuring 5 qt. capacity, so i was dividing what i had in it by 10 or 20 % and it came to almost a qt. but then i read ur post and realized he must have meant 10 to 20 % of the mmo bottle total (man i feel so dumb) thnx for waking me up torxxx, glad my exhaust is down and havent run it yet,:D see thats why i like this board so much they just now probably saved me an engine...