Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Neato! Why dont they do that hear?

WJM

Why is the taking of ill gotten gains a bad idea? If you sell poison to society for instance, why should you be allowed to keep the profits? If I have to pay taxes and someone gets caught cheating on theirs, why shouldn't the government reduce my tax load by selling off the assets or using them for some type of government work? I am affraid that I don't agree that it is never a good idea. Very rarely are the assets of an innocent person taken. It has happened, but not very often. It is a risk that we take by deciding to live by a certain set of rules, mistakes can and do happen, but it doesn't make the action invalid. By the by Tim, I would get a cheap camera to take with you on the trip or you may find out first hand about the confiscation of personal property. See notes on the first trip. I look forward to meeting you when and if you guy's get here.:D

The Jackson(Mi) City Police had/have a late '70's Corvette as a Patrol car.

The Jackson Post of the State Police had/have a Mustang SVO, '86 I think.

If either one is in your rear view mirror, you might as well pull on over, 'specially if it's the 'Stang. It be one fast horse, and they know how to drive it.