Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Good day in S. Oregon

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Adam N.D.J.

Adam N.D.J.

Quite Rusty, but working.

• Members
  • 3,282 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:29 AM

Had a killer meet n mud down here today. Was totally awsome. Big thanks to General Disorder and his friend (sorry, kinda bad with names), and Subaru Junkie. Their comin and playin with the Rogue Roo's was most killer. The "offroad accessories" look killer on the rigs they went onto (sure pics are to come). TWB Fab is turning out some awsome stuff.
The mud was thick and gooey. And the water was most rightous. Mmmm, doughnuts, doughnuts are good. I got some good video footage, and so did Soobadoom, and Brian, we'll get it transfered to tape for ya ASAP. (yeah right, who am I kidding).
Sorry bout all the carby problems, with I could have felt your pain, but I'm just not in that boat :D

We'll have to do this again sometime. The dunes run on memorial day is still open to all commers, Mud is fun, but Sand is Grand!!

#2 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:32 AM

Cool, post them pics!!

#3 GeneralDisorder

GeneralDisorder

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 20,280 posts
  • Portland

Posted 01 March 2004 - 03:32 AM

Ah yes! It was quite a nice day. Although very long for me and Bugaru (4 hours each way). Really was a great day for me - got to try out my new welded diff, and got new front and rear bumpers from Soobme. I'll be sure to post detailed pics when I get them painted, but for now, these will have to do:

http://usmb.net/gallery/album174

Met a lot of people in person that I had only talked to on the board - always a good thing.

GD

#4 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:37 AM

AH! What a drive! Just got home. There was so much rain through the pass, it washed all the mud off my car :( But my brushguard is still there :)

No pix from this end, i left the camera's at home. Bugaru got some great pix though, hopefully we'll see them soon.

**Update**
I went outside and snapped some quick shots of the brushguard. They're pretty dark cause its 2am, but i should have better shots tomorrow.
http://usmb.net/gallery/album175

I have to take it off to paint it still. Many thanks to Soobme for whipping this up for me.

-Brian

#5 ru4x4ever

ru4x4ever

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 01 March 2004 - 12:12 PM

Hey guys had a great time on Sunday, was glad to meet some of the board members from out of town!!! But a broken mustache bar took me out, but we were all done for the day any who. But will be getting that pig fixed today after work :cool: But it was a great weekend with Subaru Junkie and the guys:banana:
-Sean

#6 oddcomp

oddcomp

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,763 posts
  • longview ,wa

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:06 PM

i have a encoder card in my puter if ya want to send me a copy i can mess around with it and transfer it to dvd
i may as well use my dvd recorder for something lol

#7 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:04 PM

Odd... I have a capture card as well. The guys got some good footage of some crazy orgonian's being drug through the mud. And also a couple women who decided they wanted to mud wrestle (in ALL that perfect off-roading mud, oh well... might as well let them).

Sean, get that brushguard fixed up, i wanna see it on your rig.

-Brian

#8 ru4x4ever

ru4x4ever

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:33 PM

Brian i will get that guard fixed up asap and looking close to new!!! :D
-Sean

#9 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 01 March 2004 - 05:24 PM

Take it from me, you'll need to make it stronger in order for it to protect your car. I would suggest using the center piece and mounting arms as a base, and have tony make that bar indestructable.

-Brian

#10 Bugaru

Bugaru

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • SOCAL

Posted 02 March 2004 - 12:42 AM

I'd just like to say what an awesome terrain park you guys have down there. I wish we had something like that close by here in Portland. That was a great place to have the trial run for my hatch after we lifted it. It was cool being able to put some faces to names and check out all the other sweet Subarus. We had a great time down there, and here are some pics to prove it: http://usmb.net/gallery/bugaru. I can't wait to see the video that was taken. What I saw of it was pretty nice.

#11 75skunkaroo

75skunkaroo

Gimmie Shock Treatment

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • Central Point Or.

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:10 AM

it totally sucked to have to work :( but was cool gettin to hang with everyone till the day was over! lookin forward to another one:D
-mike

#12 ru4x4ever

ru4x4ever

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 02 March 2004 - 12:19 PM

Those pics ROCK i forgot about the 3 wheel ditch pic. We had a blast meeting all of you guy looking forward to seeing you all again!! Hey could you e-mail the pics of me ?? Thanks for enjoying a rainy muddy day in S. Oregon
-Sean

#13 subynut

subynut

EJ Powa!

• Gold Subscribers
  • 1,393 posts
  • Sierra Vista, AZ

Posted 02 March 2004 - 02:36 PM

Good pics! Too bad Arizona don't know what mud is......:-(......but wait! It's not monsoon season yet. THEN its mud season, for about 2 months.....sigh........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users